GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BATHROOM!

Ughhhhhhhhh Like for real my sisters fuckin boyfriend takes 45 mins to take a shit while im pounding on the door Because I have to pee LIKE bad! And then he jumps in the shower!!! This happens every freaking day twice a day I am getting beyond pissed

Comments

• YEA WHEN A MOMMY HAS TO GO GET OUT OF HER WAY
  • Its really pissing me off Like make a shit and get out!
  • Oooo i wud knock the door down! I hate wen theres not a bathroom convient...
  • I'd ask him to let you know before he goes into the bathroom for an extended period of time so you can pop in first.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ladies I have knocked on the door the whole time he was in there he don't care. Talk about rude!! I've told my sister he started to ask for a week When she was around now He don't care
  • Me too!! The exactly the same thing but its my bf step dad so I can't exactly knock the door down just wait and hope his mkm area me so she can tell him hurry lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He's an ass and its even makin my dad pissed no one needs to spend 45 mins in the bathroom
  • You sure he's pooping? 45 mins is excessive. Maybes he's yanking the doodle or.toking on greens? Its unacceptable whatever he's doing in there. Have you told him bout this?
  • Yea I've told him he don't care no he's not smoking Because he smokes that out side.