Week late and still bfn?

edited February 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Week late and still getting bfns. I would be 4 1/2 weeks right now. Have taken 3 ept's and all showing neg. Thinking maybe u should try a frer with first morning urine. What do you guys think? How long should I wait to go have a blood test? I have been nauseous, lots of heartburn, cramping all last week (which I don't get usually with af), terribly vivid dreams for a week now (one I even saw a bfp!), morning nosebleeds.... And I'm exhausted. What should I do?

Comments

• i'd say try waiting another few days and then take a test... if still no af... make an apt for bloodtest with your dr...
  • Ya I am still getting bfn I've taken 3 test. I was put in chlomid went af stopped so I'm not sure exactly how far along but I have major symptoms! Fatigue, swelling, major cravings for ketchup, white discharge, restless sleep, moody/emotional........idk what to think!
  • My 2nd dint show up on a test even @ 7 weeks maybe head to drs
  • If I am preg I'd be almost 7 weeks but still getting negatives. I have so many symptoms but can't seem to get a +. I'm going crazy!
  • Well glad I'm not the only one going nuts to see another line... I'm going to make a dr appt tomorrow for a blood test. I'm never late like this!
  • Well the evil witch showed this morning. Least I think that's what it is. Very light and very bright pink though not the usual dark red.... Ugh. Guess I'm out for this month
  • Well the evil witch showed this morning. Least I think that's what it is. Very light and very bright pink though not the usual dark red.... Ugh. Guess I'm out for this month
  • Awe sorry to hear that. Good luck next time