so tired of the crime!!

My little brother is 17 and he went down town with his brother on his Dad side and some gang members started messing with my brother asking him does he have a gun on him and my little brother doesn't even look like the type to carry guns he is the type of guy that keeps his self up... so out of no where sum1 out the group just hit my little brother in the mouth chipped his tooth and almost knocking out one. I'm so mad because i know my brother male ego is bothering him because he's not the fighting type he never fights. I just hate it here in memphis because we can never have an event without someone acting a Fool here, just last yesterday we went to see the fireworks down town and someone shot a police officer in the face and killed him... ugh I'm so ready to leave memphis its so many angry and evil people here they just don't care where is the peace???

Comments

• Girl, I've been wondering the same thing around here. This evening, a 3 year old girl was killed after someone ran her over while speeding through a busy New Orleans subdivison. The cops think they were running from a robbery around the corner. It's ridiculous.
  • @BabyMcBride827... its just sad
    .. i don't understand i just don't. Why what is the purpose of it? How can you feel good by being some mean ass person who don't care about another person life or what you do to them?????
  • Especially someone that hasn't did anything to you or harmed you in anyway,someone you don't even know... what's the point
  • It doesn't make any sense. I guess the violence gives the person some kind of control/sense of strength that they would otherwise not have? It's stupid. When I was growing up, if I had an issue with someone, we took it to the backyard, and fought it out. No guns, knives, etc. People these days are so quick to jump to a weapon when they feel they've lost control of a situation. I mean, not long ago, I heard a story about a 70 year old man who was shot and killed over $20.. seriously? That's over the top ridiculous. &this is the world we have to raise our babies in..
  • Its sad but it will be anywhere you go.
  • I just saw a gangland episode on memphis, pretty scary! Here in chicago there have been "mobs" of guys attacking people on the streets to rob/beat them up! There are so many of them the cops can't keep up and now they're even doing it in broad daylight! Wtf is wrong with people! I have a job and work hard for everything i have so why cant they?! Im scared about how the future will be for our children & grandchildren! :-q
  • @BabyMcBride827... yeah its just sad because they don't even care about the old people now,we had a group of kids jump on this homeless old man and beat the crap out of him broke his arm and all just for fun. .... then this lady was trying to defend her daughter because some kids were trying. To jump her and they hit the Mom in the head with a brick and knocked her out,she had to have several surgeris.then when the news went to the school to talk about teen pregnancy because it was like 80% of the girls were pregnant someone jumped over the rail on the steps hit the reporter in the face and knocked him out... like you said & this is the world we have to raise our kids in hell better yet this is our future? ? If so we are in big fucking trouble!
  • @ethansmommy122... yes it is scary hell I'm peranoid everytime i leave out at night or early morning hrs. Like you said we work hard for what we have! Then we have these sorry ass boys that aren't even men out here willing to do whatever and risk their own lives for something someone else worked for, instead of going out and working for it. They don't even care about being seen when they are doing the crime so they do it day light or night time it doesn't even matter. My Mom works for a daycare and as soon as she left from dropping this kid off at home some boys ran up and shot this 15yr old boy 5times in the face and chest in broad daylight with kids outside playing and everything. They are so sucked up in the crime that they are commiting that they can't see what they are doing to our world.
  • @imanimom2011... i know its everywhere but memphis is just the slum we don't even have anything here to accupy the kids time or give them something to do and they don't have very many opportunities here either.. i just can do without all the crime everyday and i would rather my kids have a better opportunity than what they offer here.
  • Yeah Memphis is pretty bad off. Its always on some top 5 list of most violent cities or something like that. I pray your family be safe!!
  • @mrsforesee... thanks lady,yeah its always on the list of violent cities. I think its so much crime because we don't have anything here to keep teenagers occupied so all they have is crime...