stretch marks.

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
How can minimize the appearance of stretch marks? I noticed some popping up

Comments

• This is my 3rd baby.....I dnt have any stretch marks....I truley believe its about genetics.....but, I use ans wash with cocoa butter stuff.....and I think you can't "minimize" till aftwer baby is born.........
  • Ok thank u
  • Exfoliate with a brush once a week. Go in circular motions both clockwise and counterclockwise. If your skin is red that's good, you want the increase in circulation. Follow out of the shower with some pure vitamin e oil. Or Bio oil. That will help existing / prevent new ones. And drink lots. Of OJ and water....

Mederma has stretch mark therapy lotion that is safe to use during pregnancy and is for treatment of new stretch marks. It is $40 at Walmart and target. Its best to start now when they are fresh!
  • They sell body brushes everywhere... I read an article that said they work better than loofahs because they stimulate more blood circulation. Just go in circles both ways over your skin. Use a moisturizing body wash ;)
  • Ur welcome. Btw thy have a great one at bed bath & beyond that has no long handle. It fits in between your fingers in your hand for easy use