Higher sex drive???

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Here recently i've been having more sexual urges. Somestimes i wake up in the am ready to pounce my hubby lol. Even dreaming about sex and fantasies during the day. Crazy thing is i was never like that b4!! Im almost 20wks and i think my hormones are going haywire! Some1 tell me im not the onlyone?!?

Comments

• Nope you're not alone. There's times.i've actually I've just started going down on my husband just to wake him up to have sex.with me at night lol
  • im in the same boat... except babydaddy dont wanna have sex...
  • Aw man I wish I had your sex drives!! I feel 0 sexual energy :) enjoy it!
  • I'm 12 wee
    s today and I've been the same the last few days.....
  • I'm the sameway! Its getting to the point my bf is like "enough! I can't take anymore. I love you, but I need a break!"
  • Lol. My poor hubby. I had a high sex drive to begin with too. ;)
  • I feel the same way all i think about is sex with my husband and before i was never really in the mood !!!!! for once he finally had to tell me he didnt want to that he was tired lol but we have it everyday now sometimes twice when my 7 year old is at school lol :)
  • Omg yes b4 my husband always got things started. & i was not thinkng about sex or not in the mood. Now im making the moves 1st or waking him up in the wee hrs of the morning & it takes him by surprise but i cant get enough!