k now im bawling...

So my fiance finally put the air conditioner in our bedroom and I was so happy! I finally start cooling off when he asks for sex which I give him. Then im hot again. He gets up and turns off the ac. I said babe im still hot and he rolls his eyes and says well I have goose bumps its cooler than usual in here and we can't afford to run this all night. So I deal with it. Then im sweating like crazy! So I get up turn it on and stand infront of it for a few min and he yells at me saying I can't be that hot and to get in bed because he's tired and blah blah. I said uh ya im exhausted would love to sleep but im sweating my ass off. He once again starts going off abt how im being a bitch and selfish... im not selfish im so uncomfortable im almost in tears!! So I said whatever and turn it off then he calls me stupid. I said stupid? He says yeah ur stupid. If ur gonna act stupid expect to be called stupid... so i grab my pillow and head to the couch in tears and he says thank god!! As soon as i close the door...im so hurt im crying again! He doesn't understand or even care about how I feel or what I need. He acts like im not even pregnant with his daughter... I really can't stand this anymore.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 I didn't even do anything wrong I don't get it! I agree I never shoulda
  • Wow disrespectful..I would leave my hubby over this..I'm not telling u to but that's just me ..no woman(especially a preggo one) deserves to b talked to that way..I also think a man should never call the woman he loves a bitch
  • Sounds like something my guy would do/say... I know your pain =[ I'm sorry :'(
  • @mama0811 thanks...me too... @mommy2b1111 to be honest I don't think he loves me anymore. I don't even know if I love him anymore now that he treats me this way when im sick and now preggo. @gatorbob I've shown him it all on the internet and he says oh cool or u believe everything you read? Or so what it can't be that bad. And ya he always thinks name calling will cure it these days and for him I guess it works cuz I get so upset I grab my stuff start crying and head for the couch everytime
  • @ashes thanks me too. Im starting to doubt all men.
  • My guy too.. Been a real jerk this weekend. Says i better "go back to normal" after baby or its not gonna work out...ugh im 9 months preggo jackass! His first baby so he dont
  • @gatorbob and u know what's funny? If the f#$%&in ac costs so much maybe he should sacrifice his xbox being run all day or the tv being on all day or his damn cable!
  • My thermostat stays on 65 all day and if my man said that to me I would tell him to stop being a whiney ass and deal with it. I am not going to suffer because my boyfriend wants to act like a pu**y about how cold it is.. If you wanna sleep in the heat.. Go sleep outside..where its hot! And if you think for one second I would let my newborn be uncomfortable.. Oh hell no.
  • @Mama_busy_bee I am so sorry! Mine always says he can't wait for me to get this kid out. Guys suck! This is my first his second I just wanna be like well if I suck so bad cuz im preggo with ur kid go back to ur ex wife! I know how perfect he treated her when she was preg. Guess im not as super as her
  • @luvbump lucky.... mine just doesn't care
  • Get it...ya mine says i read stuff then say i have it.. Cuz i suddenly was swelling....n i said it was not norm for me....could be preclamsia. Ive never read about it! He must be freakin bout the baby coming...i feel u. Least i got mine on some meds for his agitation...mine is same bout AC yet he smokes...
  • Well my ex was way better to me pregnant hed never talk like that. Im gettin numb to it and him. just when we have a good few weeks....he becomes the jerk again.
  • @mama0811 I agree... but nope. I gotta deal with everything as long as he gets his way even tho im over 6 mo with his baby. @Mama_busy_bee just punch him in the nose. We didn't do this to ourselves!!! Why are some guys so loving and sweet and great during pregnancy and ours aren't? I thought for sure the way he always talked he'd be great thru my pregnancy when it happened. Now im actually preggo and he treats me like crap. Actually worse than before pregnancy!
  • See my ex slowly started treating me like shit.. Its like dealing with a little kid.. They wanna see how much they can get away with.. And I fcked up by letting him get away with it...
    Finally I decided enough was enough and told him it was over.. He laughed at me thinking I was kidding but soon enough he realized what he had lost. Then I met my husband and he knows that I do not need his ass.. Pregnant or not.. I made it before him I will do it after. Im not in a relationship to be treated like your dog
    . I am a human being.. And will be treated like one.. Your bringing a life into this world and your body is working extra hard. You are carrying his child and he needs to respect you and your body..if anything, for that babies sake.
  • @Mama_busy_bee im trying to get numb to him but it hurts so bad I hate when he calls me stupid im not stupid! Actually I am stupid. Stupid enough to think that he would take care of me when I got preggo stupid enough to think it would bother him that im uncomfortable or stressed or hot or tired or hurt or that he makes me cry and stupid enough to think that dating a 26 yr old when I was 16 meant he'd be mature! 2 yrs later im 18 he's 28 I think all he wanted was a hot young gf to show off and now a baby to make his idea of a perfect family. Maybe he'd be nicer if my unborn baby girl was the boy he wanted so bad
  • @luvbump im getting to the point where I truly don't think he cares about me or baby... kinda thinking maybe everyone is right and its time to do this on my own. I pretty much am already doing it without him or his support anyway
  • edited July 2011
    Well your going to have to ask yourself when enough is enough. What if he always acts like this even after the baby is born? How long are you going to put up with it? A month? 6 months? A year? 5 years? Your still young (so am i) there are going to be many of oppurtunities in your future and you dont need someone around who is gonna keep you from going forward.. Just remember you and your baby deserve the best things in life.. And if hes so greedy he would rather see you suffer in the heat than run up.the electric bill..but he can play his video games..What else is he gonna deny you and your kid of?
    I just wanna say I was 18 when I met my ex..
    Now im 23 and realize there are men out there who will love and respect you and your kid. And who would pamper you like a princess. I kniw because I found one. They do.exist and once you find one.. You think to yourself why would i ever deal.with that shit?
  • @luvbump I definitely agree... maybe its time to sit down with him and explain the what's what and everything that needs to change and if he cant do it I can pack and go because this isn't right.
  • :) you do not deserve to be called stupid. Nobody does. Its not okay and that is not a healthy way to communicate with the mother of your unborn child. I hope everything works out for you and your baby. Stay strong and remember whats important right now.
  • @luvbump thank u so much for the support and advice. Its so nice to have all my pregly friends to talk too!
  • Punch him in the balls much?! At least give him a reason to be a dick if he is gonna be one!
  • @gatorbob lol if anything in this house dies its gonna be because some super sneaky crazy ninja theif broke in and threw the xbox his flat screen tv all his games right out the window while I was sleeping peacefully right next to it all on the couch... then cuz said ninja know he hates to stink or be sticky this ninja is gonna shut off water to the house coat him in honey and steal his deodorant
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @sunshinelove he's been like this forever now. I don't punch him in the balls but since apparently its ok for me to be uncomfortable and hurt while preggo so im thinking of super gluing his balls together around a pencil. Haha wanna put ur pants on? Take that! Then when he complains abt it ill say toughen up crybaby or offer to help and rip em apart way hard. Oh the twisted things my crazy preggo brain dreams up when im hurt hot sweaty and sleep deprived...