i don't feel pretty anymore

We were at a family event yesterday and Big Daddy went swimming with the kids which is fine. Since im on restrictions and all okay. But did the stores stop selling one piece suits I mean seriously. Ifelt like I was @ a whores convention. Vent over

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just think, when youve had baba an got your figure back you can strut your stuff to your hearts content :-D thats whats keepin me goin :-)
  • yeah being conservative is a thing of the past. I always wear a tank top over my bathing suite.
  • @lyndsay - I know right.
    @angieahrens- girl seriously all of them were in them I wanted to cry and slap them all
  • @smcox - I know I just sickens me
  • I luckily found a tankini..Most of them look like something my grandma would wear (the 1 pc that is)! Why can't these stores realize MOST women who are preggo aren't 60 yo! Lol ...I got kankles for the first time the other day and i felt fat, if that makes u feel any better ;)
  • I don't understand how people can put their babies in bikinis!?!?! I may be a prude but in my opinion it's teaching them how to dress slutty at a young age and letting them know that we think it's okay.
  • Dental floss comes to mind lol, I live in UK so its not so much of an issue but went to a swimming baths with the gang last week and was shocked at some of the sights... Ive not gone huge but still feel strange... On the up side I got more looks from men than the twigs, and as long as my hubby thinks im sexy thats enough for me. @5lilangels Keep your chin up, there is nothing more attractive than a pregnant woman >:D<
  • @lyndsay - thanks mamas
  • Sighs thanks everyone
  • edited July 2011
    @smcox u think it teaches little girls how to be slutty?? How so? I mean yea i wouldnt put a tiny brazilian bikini on my baby girl but i dnt think there is anything wrong with a cute frilly two piece
  • Wow I don't think babies in bikinis is wrong at all IT'S A BATHING SUIT not a lacy bra and fishnet stockings ... smh
  • @babynumbersix & @excitednewmom- im not talking babies im talking grown women
  • @5lilangels no not u! I was responding to the comment that @smcox made.. thts y i wrote her name lol
  • @excitednewmom - my bad sista didn't se it been along day stressed
  • Lol its ok. Hope ur day gets better. As for the swim suit issue dnt stress it. I have yet to find a top tht fits my huge ass bazookas and its so discouraging but hey we r large n in charge, pregnant n beautiful! Embrace it n enjoy it
  • @excitednewmom. Thanks sista love ya
  • I have stretch marks and cellulite everywhere! Eff that, I'm just not gonna go swimming. I'm afraid of having people near my belly anyway.
  • Yeah they don't make cheap maternity suits either -____- I've looked online (stores have horrible selection) and they are all like 80's/90's prints lol. And the few that are actually cute are designer and like over $100! BS!
  • let me rephrase that, I don't think it "makes" girls slutty. But I just think that when we dress our little girls in skimpy type outfits or bathing suites young they will most likely dress like that as they get older. I have no issue with women who wear bikinis (most of my friends do, I've never said anything or judged them. even the most conservative of my friends wear bikinis) but I do think it draws the wrong kind of attention from guys. I'm not saying that every time a guy see's a girl in a bikini he wants to jump her, however it is obviously common for their minds to go there. I'm pretty conservative, it's just my personal opinion and I'm not saying anything bad about girls who do wear bikinis or anything else for that matter. sorry I really didn't mean to offend anyone and I obviously wrote without really thinking. I apologize. @exitednewmom @5lilangels
  • @smcox no need to apologize i wasnt offended i jus wanted to get a better understanding. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Although a lot of women dress for guys some of us dress for ourselves. I kno wen i buy a two piece i like to buy wat i think looks good on me as opposed to wat a man may think i look good in. I dnt think a little girl wearing a bikini will make them dress a certain way when they get older... since my sister was a baby she's always worn two pieces n guess how she dresses now.... like a tomboy! Lol she will still wear a two piece to the beach but will also wear a tee shirt, sweat pants n converses with it
  • I Dont agree even adults exposing themselves . I live in Hollywood , very close to night life . sometimes i get embarressed looking at them because they hardly cover their ass or tits. even during the day like to target or grocery store. i just dont understand it, i dont think they look sexy or appealing when they expose everything. literally nothing left to imagination. i think you can look great and attractive when you dress appropriately.

I think kids should dress appropriately too. i mean i also see some kids dressed like street walkers and its not cute at all. first of all you are exposing your child to outside world in a very wrong way. you can attract child molesters . i might be paranoid but i have searched sexual offenders in my area and literally they are everywhere.

i am not a conservative at all, but when i see women just wearing next to nothing, i have no respect for them, i even call them names, to be honest. imagine what men think about them. how could men respect them when they cant respect themselves.

kids see these women and develop their own style and dress inappropriately. i see little girls with super mini skirts. i just dont get it. why would you dress your child in that way? off course they learn the wrong way.