dont feel right

Bunny is moving fine so I'm not freaking out but I'm nasous, kinda dizzy, and just feel generally funky. Glad I have my normal weekly apt in a few hours or I'd be calling the nurse line.

Comments

• Feel better hun! Stay relaxed.
  • Thanks @praying_4_twins luckily the nephew that spends the days at my house is sleeping off a night of fireworks so I only have to deal with my toddler
  • I have been feeling the same exact way the past 2 days!! Nauseas dizzy and just. Weird all together! How far along are u? Let me know what ur doc says about the situation please!!
  • Have a little sugary snack, may be your blood sugar levels. Have you drank plenty? Also could be your iron levels, I get like that when mine are low, have you had them checked recently?
  • edited July 2011
    @mommaof3inmi. Will do - 28w2d
    @littlenat86 I ate a peach does natural auger count? I was hoping it would settle my stomach but its only been 5min or so. Lots of water with mio in it in case I'm dehydrated . Umm my iron was a little low when they checked it a month ago with my glucose test but my Ob said it wasn't low enough to worry about. Ill pick up a supplement at the store today
  • Yeah I have felt a bit like that the last week and pretty sure its my iron. A peach should be ok, that will boost your sugars then maybe try have a couple of biscuits or a slice of toast when you feel like it, the carbs contain slow releasing sugars to keep you going. Hope you feel better soon
  • @mommaof3inmi my doc said to much heat and I was a bit dehydrated