Maybe goodbye-read not what u think

I might have to delete my pregly account, I love this app, but a family member has decided to stalk me and use things I've said to smear my name. I dunno how many of you actually gave interacted with me, but I dont think im mean or hurtful in anything I've said on here. Anyways she text my husband saying you know what ur wife says, and bout me slandering her.
I have 90 discussions, who the heck has time to read thru 90 discussions. Anyways if things continue to turn south I might have to ask a mod to delete me....
So ladies, I have loved talking, laughing, getting heated, being sad and happy with all of you...
Its sad I cant have opinions on things without this person trying to use em against me (btw shes been outta our life since jan so this is pathetic)

Btw hi if ur reading this- ur son knows I post here and I havent said anything bad bout u or ur family. Its a support forum for pregnant women.....

Comments

• Wat the heck? Who stalks on a pregnancy forum?! Smh..
  • :( good luck with everything
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @excitednewmom my mil

@pregoagainyay thanks I had my daughter but I like the parenting section. Good luck to u

@oregonmama I kno right.. I dont wanna leave I love my pregly mamas, and I'll miss your awesome comments
  • Aww dont leave :( your not mean! You can ask a mod to delete your discussions and stay on here :D
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 yep and my hubby cut her outta our lives back on jan

Heres tthe great part, I was trying to get him to let her back into our lives... And he was against it and I told my hubby that maybe things will.be different since she has a granddaughter
  • Ask for your discussions to be deleted or could your name changed! Thats crazy, hope you don't have to leave
  • I hope you stay but if not I will miss you! Good Luck! Here I thought my MIL was a nut
  • O.o that's just crazy. Kinda reminds me of Lupe! :)) Well I hope you don't leave cuz your mil has no life and stalks you!
  • @kristaf22 I'm inlove with u right now

@maymommy11 I thought of that but I really havent said nothing wrong, well once I said her daughter had snobby friends but thats it so it seems weird to delete and not be able to comment ever

She did the same thing to this wedding forum I was on, she searched 2 mos after my wedding... Smdh
  • Someone who goes through 90 discussions/comments is someone #1 with a computer-phone is too pain in the ass-y for that kind of scrolling ;) and #2 DETERMINED and MOTIVATED to find something.

I hope you don't leave and I hope she gets scabies [-(
  • @victoriab lmaooo reminded me of lupe as well!

But seriously im sry to say but she sounds like a crazy woman. That is not even cool. She should be ashamed. Idk how old she is but i take it since shes ur mil shes too old to be stalking (not that there's a stalking age bracket lol)
  • @victoriab lmaooo reminded me of lupe as well!

But seriously im sry to say but she sounds like a crazy woman. That is not even cool. She should be ashamed. Idk how old she is but i take it since shes ur mil shes too old to be stalking (not that there's a stalking age bracket lol)
  • I'm sorry hun that you have a family member using your pregnancy app against u. Don't leave..vent away ;)
  • @littlelaydee I wiill miss u too, btw how have u been

@victoriab i dont think she made a s/n just goes on the forum. And the only reason I found out shes stalking pregly is cuz she text my hubby saying she was taking me to court for slandrt, and omg I talked bout putting the wrong lube on his penis (i only shared that story on, pregly)

• She sounds pyscho if shes stalking/spying on her dil.as long as your hubby knows there shouldnt be a problem. Ignore her. Lol.she sounds like a trouble maker. How did she even find you <.<
  • @mrs_shu lmao oh I.needed a laugh... Thank u

@excitednewmom back on weddingbuzz thru fb she did the same thing, and them brides had some not so pretty words for her

@jaime77 thanks I wanna stay

• wow really. how did she even know how to find you?smh.thats really mature of her. sounds like some type of mental issue involved here...hmmm...also maybe a restraining order....def a violation of privacy X(
  • Oh wow. Yeah, she sounds like a freak. I talk about a lot more than putting lube on my hubby's penis ;)
  • @maymommy11 I think it was fb (even tho I'm blocked from her and her husbands) the pregly fb page I said my s/n and my husbsnd started getting texts this morning but I cant be for sure...
  • @seifer12211 I have been good, havent been on much since my son got out of school.. he has been bored lol
    And we found out it's a girl!! I hope all is well with you and your family.
  • Wat a loser. Dnt leave bcuz of tht lol screw hee. Try to change ur name if u want but dnt let her get the best of u.
  • Don't leave then she wins....its so sad that someone would stoop to that level:-(
  • Oh wow.. The nerve of some peole.. [-(
  • :(( that is not cool... think some people would have better things to do with thier day.. like play cribbage or enjoy tme with friends or live what littlelife they may have left with joy and happiness not bitterness and spitefulness.. sigh.. if you do end up leaving ill miss you :) we had a couple good convos