F*CK THAT!! TRULY HEATED!

edited July 2011 in Current Events
How the f*ck you not find her not guilty??? So now your saying its ok to kill your child so you can live your life? You gave up that right once you spread your fuckin legs! I pray to god she never has anymore kids...f*ck the judicial system

Comments

• OMG I KNOW... im still heated over the stupid jury's decision
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • All I have to say is that she is going to need a bodyguard team being out in the public again.
  • Like really!? Im scared to even burp my son so i can only inagine how sick u can be to kill a baby and act nonchalant about it for 31 days...fuck that! Fuck that jury and i bet none of them are gonna show they face
  • Like really!? Im scared to even burp my son so i can only inagine how sick u can be to kill a baby and act nonchalant about it for 31 days...fuck that! Fuck that jury and i bet none of them are gonna show they face
  • Same thing i said @excitedforoctober. Justice will be served one way or the other
  • There was no justice for baby Caylee
  • I'm so pissed..hopefully someone is the real world will show her justice.
  • I hope Caylee is now resting in peace, she was a little angel herself.... The moms day will come where she will pay for what she did n I hope it hurts her more than anything in life!! She can burn in hell!
  • so sad. i pray that her death was as wuick as the jury's deliberations. disgusting. my heart aches for that little girl. and it aches for casey considering how nasty she is and acting the way she is. people like her is why sterilization should be legal.
  • What's going to happen when she has another baby and she decides once again she wants her freedom?? I'm beyond pissed off.