3D/4D ultra sound

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
When have you ladies found is the best time to have your 3D/4D ultra sound done? Or when in general is it done?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok thank you!
  • They did mine at 27 wks and they told me to go back a week later and she def looked better :) so id think the later the better :)
  • I got mine done at 29 weeks. It came out decent, but I have an anterior placenta, so I knew I wouldn't get "perfect" pictures. The latest you'll want to go is around 32 weeks because the baby has less and less amniotic fluid around them, which makes for worse pictures.
  • Ok I just worry because my little one is so active that I don't know if she will sit still long enough for them to do it.....Thats why I was thinking the later the better :) Thank you!
  • I'm going in at 29 weeks, I hear that is a really good time to go.
  • @excitedforoctober ok cool i'm gonna go ahead and schedule it for around then maybe push it to 30 weeks......
  • i had mine at 28 1/2 weeks.it turned out pretty good.
  • I got one at 15weeks to find out gender and I go back this Friday to get all the good stuff I'm 34weeks.
    So best time is anytime after 29weeks. That's when you get the best pictures and video.
  • YAY Thank you!
  • I had mine at 28+4 and its amazing they said that's prob one of best times to go :)
  • @samiuk I have mines this sunday n ill be 28+4 :)
  • I got mine done at 25weeks and it turned out good. Drink plenty of fluids 2 weekend before so there's plenty of amniotic fluid. I didn't want to go too late in case i got squashed photos lol
  • I'm going at 29 weeks, I can't wait!!
  • Thanks guys! Now I just have to plan it when the hubster can come with me <):)
  • @MrsThompson84 aww they really are brilliant i loved it