Whats ur babys race

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
Im cambodian & my husband is black/white & native american.

Comments

• Wow unique well my bby will just be blck with a little indian cuz of his grandparents on its daddy side
  • Im Hispanic (mom from Guatemala and dad from El Salvador) but born in California and my hubby is from Chile she will be a little bit of everything hehe
  • Well im mexican, indian and my husband is italian, irish, and white lol
  • Mexican. I was born in Mexico and daddy in California.
  • I'm Cuban and my hubbs is Puerto Rican & white
  • Scottish, german, dutch, some indian on daddys side
  • Gorgeous black american baby.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • are you ready for this... my baby will be:
    50% african american
    6.25% hawaiian,
    6.25% native american(chiricahua apache),
    18.25% filipino,
    10% english,
    9% french...
    that my friends is a mixed baby... daddy is full african american and i am the rest...
  • I'm danish and he is mexican so half danish, half mexican I seriously can't wait to see my beautiful baby! ^:)^
  • Wow jalem thats what u called a mixed baby lol sounds like everyone will be having a beautiful baby...
  • @mrsthompson34 yeah thats how everyone is in hawaii... lolz no pure breeds here lolz
  • I am Peruvian with japanese decedents born in NYC, hubby is Puerto rican and Jamaican.
  • Mine will be half black, part Italian, and polish, and a tad German. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My baby will b haitian dominican from me n panamanian n blk from him...
  • Caucasion baby here.me and daddy both are.we both have grandmothers half cherokee indian but idk if that's enough to count
  • @snowflake i count it all... those are you and your baby's roots... and it's always good to know where you came from
  • im filipina and the daddy s half white half black I wonder how is she he gonna look more..
  • Caucasian and Puerto Rican
  • I am italian and irish and my hubs is german and cherokee...so its a guessing game what our babe will look like!
  • Me and baby's dad are both white. I'm English, Scottish, Norwegian, German, Irish, French, Italian, Jewish, Native American (Cherokee, I think), and Welsh. Hubby is easier, just English, Irish, Scottish, but I think due to invasions on the island, he's apt to have some Italian and Norwegian or some sort of Viking in him as well. Mixed white baby :)
  • Little beautiful native american baby. ;)
    Half navajo (dine')
    Quarter ree
    Quarter sioux (lakota) to be Exact haha.
  • Baby is going to be Bohemian from daddy and native american, Moroccan, Spanish and German from me
  • black ,italian german, irish
  • I am white and my husband is Mexican!
  • Im micronesian/ Japanese bf is white.
  • edited February 2011
    I am Russian\German ....my boyfriend is Irish\French . Even though were both caucasion we are complete opposites ....i have strait blonde hair and light green eyes ,large frame and tall...he has curly brown hair,dark brown eyes,and is small framed and shorter than me . Im curious what our babys going to look like.
  • I'm Italian and Irish and he is black :)
  • Father puertorican with green eyes. and mom is puertorican . We having a girl :)