delete.

Delete.

Comments

• Maybe you can apply for assistance. I'm sorry you don't have anyone there for you. 19 is young but you can do it. This is gonna much stronger than you have ever been.
  • I'm 19, too. In a total different position, but I can relate. Sometimes I get the urge to make decisions that reflect on the immature tendencies I used to have, but I remember how lonely, hurt, and lost I was then, and it steers me toward the decision I knew was right all along. It is VERY hard to be 19 and pregnant, without everything on the sidelines coming into play, but it's VERY possible to make things go right. Every new mom, no matter what age, starts freaking out the closer it gets to the baby coming. I learned to take a deep breath, and think about the now. If you & BD decide to stay apart, you still have options. You can put him on child support to help supply the baby with everything he/she needs. Apply for WIC/food stamps. And look on craigslist for baby gear. I got a stroller & car seat for $40 that was like brand new. It may seem hard, but you're gonna pull through! :)
  • I was 17 and was in a similar situation but kinda more severe with the bd (now my husband) I absolutely thought i was alone he wasnt with me through my pregnacy just here and there and it was due to a mistake that i did on his behalf but you know what people and things do change especially when a baby is involved! Now i dont know your exact situation but if you already know that the other man s not good news for you then you need to put a full effort to not let that happen again and leaving you feel so guilty.....if you feel that lonely, than u need to find yourself different company and attention not sex with someone who is no good for you! im sorry im being a little harsh but you are NOT alone even if you feel like it youre not. If you want to talk or anything u can inbox me ive been down a similar road youre facing but trust me things get better if u let them....:) good luck!
  • Keep your head up hun. You'll find away to pull through. Never rely on a man to make you happy. Also, I would look into collecting child support once the baby is born.