No justice for Caylee :(

edited July 2011 in Current Events
Ok I followed the Casey case and I'm so hurt that there was no justice. Tho I truly feel that mom did it. I can't believe she just gets to go home after neglecting to call the police when her baby went missing. Like wtf is that??? But onlyGod can decide what will happen with her.

Comments

• I can't believe our "justice" system! That's all I can say. Poor Caylee!
  • Girl I'm sick...it don't make sense
    @madilynn37
  • this subject is so hurtful, as a mother I dont understand how her daughter went missing and she went out partying got a tattoo, and entered a hot body contest, I do believe she is guilty, and our justice system is all messed up...what are they gonna say next, that shes mentally unstable?? I guess its ok to kill someone and then say its ok, cuz shes not all there.....idk as a mother I feel so disgusted by this, no child should ever be hurt, especially by the hand of their mother....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED BY THE JURYS DECISION. MY THING IS IF CASEY DIDNT DO IT THEN WHO??? SO SHE GETS OFF AND WE JUST LEAVE IT ALONE?? REALLY?? ITS LEGAL TO KILL UNBORN BABIES AND WHEN WE KILL LIVING BABIES WE GET TO GO HOME AND CONTINUE TO PARTY...SMH
  • The court systems job is to prove someone guilty, and they couldn't prove her guilty.. because of a lack of evidence, not just because they don't think she's not guilty... They did their job just Like they were supposed to do it, and no, not everyone is gonna be happy about it, but tomorrow is a new day, and IF Casey did do it, then she will have to live with that forever...
  • Thw whole thing makes me sick there is no way any out come would of been good because lil kaylee is gone and nothing will ever change that. What makes me really sick is now kaycee anthony is gonna make a fortune off this. I guarntee she will do the talk show circuit maybe a book and movie deal we haven't see the last of her.
  • @new_mommy905
    I understand ur view but only Casey and her dad where there at the time so....??? But ur rite they did their job and its sad tbat bcuz of our system there are guilty ppl in our streets and innocent ppl behind bars. I do believe in Gos so I feel justice will be served ....we all reap what we sow.