2 weeks and 2 days left! come on lil man. *need some advice*

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
The past two days I have been having Sharp pains in my pelvic area, they had already checked me last week I wasn't dilated but she said my cervix were really far back and really soft (idk what being far back has to do w. Anything, but just in case). I have also noticed the braxton hicks contractions have gotten stronger and last longer (nothing really painful just really uncomfortable). I'm not sure if these are prelabor symptoms or not but what are ways I could encourage labor? This is my first and I am trying to avoid being induced. Any tips?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I think there are a few posts on self inducing maneuvers, try going into search.. @KeRRideeRN I believe posted something about this. Hope this helps! :)
  • Your Welcome sweetie!!! I have 3 weeks and 6 days left I'm so excited but I hope he stays in as long as possible, with work I haven't had time to get anything ready!!
  • I have 2 weeks 3days left! I notice the same things! Sharp pains down real low, only last a second but it makes me think baby is.moving down. I also feel stronger entire belly contraction but no pain. I havent been checked yet, im hoping my doctor wil check me tomorrow! goodluck if you find anything that works to move it along I would love to know! :)
  • @ahuyser the only thing I don't have is my bag packed lol. His diaper bag is packed, I'm tempted to put his car seat in but don't want to jinx myself.

• edited July 2011
    @laurenmarie729I have they checked you for strep b yet? And is 7-2-91 your birthdate