breech baby question?

ugh my little girl is breech, i know there is still time for her to tuurn but im finding it to be so much more painful than when my son was head down does anyone else have a breech baby that makes it uncomfortable and unenjoyable and PAINFUL or am i just crazy lol :]

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firsttimemommytobe i know and i feel like i get sharp pains down there when she streches and sometimes i feel like her foot is going to come out my darn jayjay its the weirdest feeling in the world i would soooooo take kicks to the ribs than head and arms its so much more uncomfortable this time!! ahh
  • All I have to say is careful my bffs first was breech and he kicked her breaking a hip!! I can imagine it being uncomfortable Eek good luck and stay positive
  • @firsttimemommytobe OMG!! YES!! finally someone who feels my pain and knows exactly what imn going through! usually people think im nuts haha!
  • @MOMMYSIERRA holy cow! i never even thought of that! thanks for sharing im going to get some more info about breech babies from my doctor now lol thanks for your help love!
  • It was definatly alarming to learn on my part
  • @firsttimemommatobe im only 26 weeks but this is my second baby so i started to show early and she has been in my ribs since 20 weeks!! hopefully she will turn soon but i dont have alot of room or a big torso Im just 5 foot so at 20 weeks my son was head down and didnt move again she has been breech since 20 weeks so im hoping she will turn soon or she may run out of rooM! AHHHH your lil man will be here so soon! i wish i was 33 weeks lol
  • at my last u/s he was breeched and it hurted alot a percing pee feelng I have another u/s friday and I hope he turned it kind of feels like he did cuz I'm getting high kicks and less pain down there so I pray he turned
  • My lil girl is breech too I'm 35 weeks today I'm so unconfortable. Been really uncomfortable the last 2 days when she moves it even been painful in spots I hope she's trying to turn