Caylee Marie is walking w/ angels........Casey however

♥ ☆...•*¨`*• (¯`'•.¸ //(*_*)\\ ¸.•'´¯) ❤✫ƸӜƷ *`• .…* * *.• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Caylee Marie Anthony ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥********Ju stice is blind********* BUT GOD IS NOT!!!!!!!! ♥

Comments

• Amen to that! I can't believe she is free may her day of justice still be coming to her. Karma is a b*tch and it will come back three times over!
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Couldn't have said it better ladies!!!!!!
  • I'm so devastated by todays outcome. not what i was expecting at all. its not right.
  • I don't get it did they prove she did it I havnt followed the case at all
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She was found not guilty for the prosecutors lack of evidence.. I believe the verdict was rightfully given... Although its a tragedy and truly devastating that little caylee is gone, her mom was found not guilty for a reason...
  • edited July 2011
    Amen! Casey will be judged appropriately. She wont get away with it forever.
  • All I know is the whole trial, I wanted to wipe that smirk off of her face myself! RIP Caylee.
  • Agree with new_mommy905 she was found not guilty due to not having enough proof that she did it. The woman had issues way before caylee was born. How do we know the entire family played a part? They all lied .. every single one of them. Only God knows the truth. I think justice was served..... there was no proof she did it and did it alone. She's guilty of being a liar, that was obvious... no one will serve life for being a liar.
  • Agree with new_mommy905 she was found not guilty due to not having enough proof that she did it. The woman had issues way before caylee was born. How do we know the entire family played a part? They all lied .. every single one of them. Only God knows the truth. I think justice was served..... there was no proof she did it and did it alone. She's guilty of being a liar, that was obvious... no one will serve life for being a liar.
  • @mlizzy194- you explained it better than I could, I personally think her family did have something to do with it... What grandmother doesn't see their granddaughter for 30 days & doesn't report her missing or atleast ask where she is? The court system did they're job exactly the way they were supposed to... And everyone's angry about it...