i need some more help please hands are tied

edited July 2011 in Second pregnancy
Okay so I'm about to go crazy ny bd 3 girls are out of control the oldest is down right disrespectful just feels she is high and mighty and up there in age mind you she is only 11 the other two just do typical shit and then there is my 2 1/2 year old daughter who ie rude as Hell tells me no and always yelling at me and she jumps all over me constantly and it hurts on top of all this I ain't getting no help. what do I do

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do they live with you???
  • Yeah they laying Down watching a movie the two year old woke up....... Yes they live me........ It's to the point though that oldest is gonna end up making move out I'm already consider high risk due to gestation diabetes and pre term labor symptoms so I'm supposed to be taking it. Easy and she is making it very difficult.........
  • AArgues with everything..... like now I ask her if she could fill the 2 year old sippy up and she gets to complaining her feet hurt she tired so I say f it I will do it not to mention ten minutes prior the 2 year old was trying to lay with me and kept climbing all over my belly so now I'm hurting I go to do it she wants to follow me into the kitchen talking about how she was going to do it
  • iI love my bd but I just don't think I can handle his smart mouth ass 11 year old for give I love kids to death but damn she just uggh Idk what to do my hands are tied she ain't my child I can't discipline her.like I can with 2 year old but bd ain't doing anything to help he just sleeps all damn day
  • I would start by whooping all of their asses..There's no need for u to put up with bad kids! As for you bd daughter you need to tell him to take some action bc if not you're probably going to end up snapping and you don't want that to happen
  • Tell her to sit her ass down and this works 2 ways. I.e next time she asks something from you tell her no your feet hurt or whatever then when she looks at you like what explain to her you are doing what she does and it feels like crap. 2.5 year old hmmm fun age all I can tell you with mine I kept being consistent and when she would talk to me rudely yell or throw tantrums I would discipline her time out no movie whatever she cherished at the time I would be very strict on that but when she was good I made sure to make a big deal out of that so she started figuring out good and bad. It took maybe a week andy daughter caught on-- good luck :)
  • @tootie08 me and her already got into it because I asked.her.to help.me clean up and to do the dishes for me so threw her self on to the floor and mind you she is 140 pounds worth of 11 year old and threw a tantrums kicking and screaming he was at a appointment my ma actually had to come over here and get her in order because she would not listen to me for the life of her and as for bd I don't know what to do I try and try to get him to do something about it but he just wont......
  • @mylittleman2011 yeah my two year old is way out of control we went to a family reunion and I had tapped her and said VayAnna and she turned around with.funky attitude and yelled at me what I was like excuse u andbshe gonna say yeah I had to walk away from her for that one because she is learning it from the three oldest
  • @vayanna damn, she's a healthy 11 year old. Maybe you and her dad should sit down and have a heart to heart talk with her or is he not up for that either? Where is her mom if u don't though mind me asking?
  • We did try that a while back her mom she ran out on them when she was 5 the youngest was 3 so she don't really remember to much of her she comes around when its convent for her
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You and BD need to get on the same page, as far as rules and discipline. You need to set up chores and house rules for all the kids to follow, and have a set punishment for when things go wrong. Then you need your BD to help you implement it. If the older kids think they can do whatever they want because you aren't allowed to punish them and their dad doesn't care, things will only get worse.
  • I am all for discipline. Kids are going to act out at times, but on a daily even hourly basis...that is just ridiculous! I spank my kid (5 yrs), put him in time out, and hes gotten a slap on the cheek for talking back. Granted, I would not allow my husband to spank him as he is not his father and his father is a part of his life, but he is allowed to put him in a time out or put him in his room. I recently found out that my ex's gf has been spanking my child and that beezy is lucky she's 2500 miles away or I might be whooping her a**.

Your child is your responsibility and you have every right to discipline her in a manner that suits your both, but one that is obviously not abusive. The younger they are, the faster they will learn and the sooner you can stop feeling like a bad mom for teaching them right from wrong. Your daughter needs to know that she is not in charge and that disrespect will not be allowed.

As for BD's kids...he needs to be an active parent and get his kids in check. They will continue to walk all over the 2 of you until someone takes a stand.

My 5 year old can be a handful, but more times than not, he says please and thank-you, is very polite and respectful, and behaves better than some adults I've seen. Give it time and stick to your guns for your own sanity and that of the general public.