tomorrow......

edited July 2011 in Labor
I go in tomorrow to get induced and im getting pretty nervous.. ive wanted her here so bad but now its gotten to me.. I havent been able to sleep because of my nerves and I started crying for absolutely no reason today.. I had the worse contraction earlier that made me cry even more.. good lord this is going to b a longggggg labor.. I didnt think I would get nervous r scared but I guess I was wrong :(
sorry ladies, just wanted to vent a little ..

Comments

• you will do great! dont worry :) youre ready for her, its just the reality setting in! and all that goes away when you hold the lil one for the first time! keep us updated tomorrow :)
  • Your going to do grate momma, I'm sure everyone gets a little scared but once you hold your little one it will all be worth it. Where are you having her at?
  • Our babies may share a birthday! I'm being induced as well, and report to the hospital at 6am. So hard to sleep.... Hang in there momma! We're almost there.... And then the hard work will begin!
  • edited July 2011
    I was the same way before my induction, just think about how exciting it'll be to be able to finally hold your little one!! Hood luck mama everything will be fine! Keep us updated!
  • @baby2dec14yayy thanks :) I really hope my nerves calm down before I go in.. maybe ill just not go in tomorrow..... lol jk

@mschop thanks :) I know itll b amazing when I see her for the first time .. ill b at nortons downtown ..
  • lol, i dont know if you can do that ha ha i wasnt induced with my son but i have never heard of someone not showing up! hey maybe you would be the first! lol
    and all of my friends that have been induced said that it really isnt all that bad, but i have heard that it usually takes a lot longer than when someone just goes into natural labor but you will do great! just think you have been waiting so long to see her and now you get to! be excited not nervous!
    idk if you have any kids yet, but to me i thought that having the baby was easier than making the baby! lol
  • @txmoorekat I dont go in til 5pm though :( just hold off til I go in than we can have them together :) :) :) let me know how urs is going.. I took a tyenol pm not to long ago to help but im not sure if it will work :(

@navybabyonway I am trying but im not really good with pain at all and I dont want to stress her out cause im a cry baby.. thanks, I will for sure keep yall updated or have daddy do it :)
  • @baby2dec14yayy yea, I dont think the daddy will let me not show up. lol.. i could always go MIA :) ha.. I really wanted to go into labor on my own but looks like thats not happening :)
    this is my one and only :) it does seem like ive been pregnant for years.
  • how far along are you? and i know what you mean, my bd would literally not take his eyes off me that whole night and day before being induced lol just so that i couldnt go mia!!! i thought my son would be my one and only and look at me now i got pregnant again when he was 6 months! lol
  • oh wait now i see your ticker lol 39 weeks why doesnt your doc wait another week you may go into labor! my water broke at 35 weeks with my son! i hope this one sticks a little longer!
  • edited July 2011
    @baby2dec14yayy 39 weeks.. their inducing me cause of gestational diabetes. he is asleep now so this would b a good time to run. lmao..
    this is my only for some years. I might change my mind later on down the road but ill b getting long term birth control :) :) :) she will have 3 brothers by her daddy so I dont have to worry about her not having siblings.
  • edited July 2011
    dr said she doesnt like her diabete preglys going over their due date so she went ahead and set the date for this week.
    how far are u?
  • If you need a hiding spot let me know ;-) all of our stuff is at U of L . I almost want to rent one of the apartments there by the hospitals. With dialysis, his doctor appointments and my doctor appointments, all of witch are with in 3 block area, we are down there about every day of the week. But if I see a pregnant women running down the street yelling " I changed my mind I don't want her out" being chased by her baby daddy I will know its you
  • ohh, that makes sense!! what is it like having gestational diabetes? my doc said that i am more prone to them with this baby because i gained 80 lbs with my first and never lost it before i got pregnant again. but i have never asked what its like tho. but your doc just wants you and baby to be safe! and that is good that she will have 3 big brothers!!! that will be one protected little girl for sure!
  • ha ha that made me laugh!!!! im so jealous that everyone is having theirs already tho! im only 16 weeks and ready to get this one out too! lol im a miserable emotional bitchy mean prego lol my poor hubby i feel bad that he still has to deal with me for 5 more months! lol
  • @mschop LMAO ha, I just laughed so hard.. i might just do that. lol! ill make a sign 'mschop HELP'... LOL
    how is he doing? I had drs 3 times a week at 3 different areas of town for a while, it was horrible.
  • @baby2dec14yayy it really sucks to be honest.. mine got bad to the point where I have to take shots before I eat and at bedtime.. cant eat what I want when I want :( but I did what I had to do to keep her healthy :) ..
    thats odd. my SIL gained alot of weight with both pregnancies but only had diabetes with the first one.
    oh momma u do have a while. maybe it will fly by for u and hubby wont go crazy.. lol
  • You'll do great! You're about to be a mommmmmy! Get psyched! And keep us updated tomorrow of course :)
  • @bentleysmommy thankss :) im trying to but everytime I get excited, I get more nervous :(
    if im being to big of a cry baby than I will make him updated yall.. even though he doesnt like pregly nemore because of it turning into drama :(
  • He's doing okay for the most part, scarce today his blood pressure dropped and he passed out. Two of his doctors and where I go for the echo ultrasounds are all in the same place. He has dialysis 3days every week, then I had an echo today, a class tomorrow, and doctor appointment Thursday, and he has a doctor appointment Friday.
    I will be looking for the sine
  • Tell him just post, don't read. No one will have drama on your labor post.
  • @mschop oh my, I really hope he gets better and pulls threw this completely.. yall are very very busy. do u ever get any rest?
  • @mschop he'll end up reading stuff. lol! we talk about stuff that goes on here all the time.. he is silly
  • Well he's gonna suck it up and update the good ones :D
  • oh no :( im sorry! thats what i am afraid of happening, im trying to follow this stupid diet they have me on because they only want me to gain baby weight and no more than 10 lbs (which is pushing it) thats not baby. and its really hard to stick to seeing hubby eat what he wants when he wants! but i know that right now the baby is more important so i follow it! and im going to talk to my doc about something that is safe to take for stress to help me stop being a bitch because i know that im being mean because i quit smoking! agh!
  • I tell my boyfriend about things on here all the time too. And when it was down the other day, he was saying he hopes pregly comes back on soon because I look like a lost puppy with out it ;))
    And no I don't sleep anymore, on top of just being so busy, I also think I'm getting pregnancy carpal tunnel after about 3 or 4 hours of sleep I wake up with my hands and arms numb and painful.
    Form what the doctors can tell his kidney failure is not something he will get over its just something we will have to get used to. I just wish they would hurry up with the paperwork so we can have him sine up disability, right now our only income is my unemployment. But think goodness I'm not having to work and deal with all this.
  • @bentleysmommy ill make sure I tell him that. lol
    @baby2dec14yayy im sorry :( hopefully u dont get it though. its not something id wish on anybody at all.. their still amazed that I have it because i havent gained much weight and baby is measuring small.. but my dads whole side has diabetes so they say thats probably why I ended up with it. well good luck. I wasnt a big smoker so it wasnt hard. I hope ur moods get better for ya :)
    @mschop he told me he was glad when it went down because its getting to be to mich and I told him it was back up so he said I didnt need it anymore because its drama. I tried to tell him I stay out of it but he dont believe me cause my temper is usually bad.. oh no, im sorry.. well maybe itll get better for yall. I sure do hope so.

well ladies I got about 5 hrs of asleep and im a nervous wreck now ..
  • Wooooo whoooi go ITTYBITTY! Im so excited for you! You are gonna be just fine.. Update me as much as ya can
  • @karla_with_a_k aww thanks :)
    I will let yall know whats going on when I get there.. 6 hrs away :)
  • Good luck girl. Just think time can never stop ticking, before you know it your gonna have ur little baby in your arms. I'm jealous! ;)