Shopping for the Baby

edited July 2011 in November 2011
Well I'm officially 21 weeks today, which is the last week of the 5th month. And I haven't started shopping or buying anything for my little boy yet. Always thought it wasn't good to shop before you hit the 6th month mark. Just wondering if any of you November Mommies have started shopping or is anyone waiting until they turn 6 months?

Comments

• I'm due November 24 and I'm not waiting. Lol already bought the first outfit :). For big stuff im going to wait and see what I get from the baby showers. But I'm already buying clothes for my little boy :)
  • I started shopping in my 4th or 5th month for my son. Its exciting! I like shopping for him more then I do for myself.
  • I feel like I'm all late. But I'm so excited & ready now to buy my little boy something.
  • Im 22 weeks and I started 2 week ago when I found out I was having a boy. I already have a son but convicted myself after him no more babies so threw most his stuff out so now I have to start again! I've already bought, bottle sterilizer, bottle warmer/cooler, car seat, a few blankets, some outfits, nappies and other changing things, bath things and next week I shall be buying buggy and moses basket :D
  • I found out I was having a girl at 17 weeks. I'm now 21+5. I've been shopping since the day I found out. The only thing I kept from my first was my crib so I'm starting out fresh and have to buy everything again.
  • edited July 2011
    I've been buying diapers that's it!!! @LoveBeingMommy I thought the 23 week was the last for the 5th month? ??
  • Target loves me latley. My daughter already has her first frilly skirt. Can't wait to get my order in the mail today. I'm 20 weeks today so excited!
  • @mybabe I'm off, the 23rd, is the first week of the 6th month. Lol And that is smart never thought about diapers...I always think clothes.

@redhead25 & mums_the_word Same here didn't save any of my sons stuff. So I need everything.

@quinnandtallonsmom I love Target. I seen so many cute things and plan on getting my crib, stroller set, and swing from there. Lol
  • I'm due november 21st and nope the second I found out I'm having a little girl and before I got a cradle and some hats and onsies my nana bought her some too its better to be prepaird then not to be
  • Make sure the swing plugs in the wall LOL such a saviour.
  • We have been shopping since before we found out we are having a boy! We were convinced so we had even bought little brother stuff