Coming app update

edited January 2011 in About App & Forum
Next week I hope to release a new update for the app. It will include the following changes:
- removed ad on the start page
- more facts
- change in week numbering: current numbering is confusing, so no more "13th week", but "week 12" when you are 12 weeks and .. days pregnant

The update after next week will contain an option for twins due date (if you are pregnant with twins you have a different due date) also it will estimate the probable date of conception.

If you have any more suggestions, please tell me!

Comments

• Can u add an update to add pictures on profile, so we dont have to add them from the computer? Im on my phone more
  • @Ariels_mommy thanks for the suggestion! I've added it to the to do list, but for this I need somebody who is a bit more technical than me - so it might take some time :-)
  • Ok cool looking forward to it
  • When you click on an individual discussion the go back (on my phone not sure computer) it doesn't load the previous discussions if you clicked load more discussions. Is that fixable or no?
  • Hi martin it would be awesome if we could tag other users as friends or someone we would like to follow progress on. That would be amazing. Not sure whay that would look like but...could be awesome. Thanks for listening.
  • Apparently i have ideas coming out of everywhere...maybe some suggested books for new mothers, some possible url listings per state that provide help to low income families. Phone numbrs for help lines...ive noticed a lot of teens on here they could use this certainly...thanks again
  • It would be awesome if there was a picture area where you could take and upload a weekly picture of your growing stomach
  • I think it would be awesome if there was a journal area where you could jot down things like mood, cravings, energy, morning sickness or just general notes to document your feelings each day... Hope its possible!! Thank you for allowing us to give our input :-)
  • The journal would be awesome! I'm not sure how far along I am so I don't want to invest in one of those baby journals, so being able to jot things into my phone would be really convenient.
  • Great ideas! Keep them coming :-)
  • I really like it so far; keep it simple, but a weight tracker would be saaweeett!! Thank u for creating this app for all of us ladies, and men!