October Mommy's..how are you doing?

edited July 2011 in October 2011
I'm 23+3 now, gained 7 lbs so far, finally found out it's another girl (yay!), feeling so much better though I'm still pretty tired, and just getting anxious for October to get here! What about you?

Comments

• I'm 24weeks and 3 days and have gain a total of 4 pounds. :( I spent a week in the hospital and I don't feel or look pregnant. But I know she's in there cos I can feel her.
  • I'm 24 w 6 d! I'm also having a girl. I've gained 10 pounds: -) its so awesome feeling her all the time!! I'm getting stressed out for sure. Buying her things now! I'm so so excited!
  • I'm 23+2 weeks and I'm feeling much better. I was on bed rest for 2 months, now we are much better and back at work. I feel my little Jonathan move all the time...
    Ps, Im hating this heat...
  • I'm 24 weeks 5 days and have gained probably around 5lbs total. But I look very pregnant!
  • I am 26wks and 1 day. I am getting anxious for oct. I want my lil girl to be here. I have gained about 12lbs. Maybe a little more...depending on what dr office I am at lol. I am starting to get tired again as well. But things are really starting to seem real... We are buying our crib this month and planning the baby shower for the end of aug. I am soooo excited. :)
  • 25weeks 2days and my back is killing me. And cant wait to have my little girl. And my other two cant wait either. But will miss the baby kicking inside so not sure which way i really want to go! And with me and my hubby are having a few prob and want to work through them before she comes!
  • edited July 2011
    I'm 26+1 and have gained 8lbs. And having my first little princess
  • I am 26+4 and feel and look extremely pregnant. I have gained about 25-30 lbs ( which is good because I was under weight when I got pregnant. I am getting more and more excited everyday to meet my third girl!
  • edited July 2011
    Im 26+5 and havnt the foggiest how much ive gained, its a little girlie ( well it better had be anyway. she checked twice ) im just suffering from achy legs and pains in my back/sides the last few days blergh! & also my bump doesnt know weather to be on show or turn into a mass of flab wahhh October seems so far away!
  • I am 24+3 gained about 4-5 pounds, And my ribs Kill! She always digs right under them and sleeps there. My baby shower is a surprise date, its being thrown buy my mom and my sister so im looking forward to it! I cant wait to meet my little buttercup!
  • I'm 27w1d gained about 20lbs it's a girl Olivia Alexis n I feel HUGE.....happy to be in my third trimester though! :-D
  • I'm 25+6! I've gained 15 lbs. Ready to meet my little boy, David bentley!
  • Im 25wks & 4days & ive gained 15 pounds! My son just started hiccuping! Its soooooo cute :) im excited for October!
  • I am 25 weeks and 2 days. I have gained roughly 15 pound and look like I am 8 mos! Lol. This babe is cradled in my pelvic area and I can barely walk :-(
  • I'm 26w+2, starting to feel tired more,I've gained 6lbs, having a baby girl! Cant wait for Oct to get here. I wanna meet my baby girl!
  • I'm 26 weeks and 3 days. Expecting a boy ♥ I've gained about 12lbs so far but overall I'm feeling really good can't complain altho the summer heat is indeed getting to me -.-
  • I'm 27 weeks 2 days, I'm on team yellow by choice. I've gained about 15 poinds give or take. I'm just ready for October to be here, but at the same time I already feel stressed with how close it is. Hubby and I are trying to move and finding a place has been stressful and disappointing (found and fell in love with a house, someone else beat us in making and offer so now its back to looking at rentals fml)
    Since we are moving I have bought very little baby items.... I just want to set up my baby's room
  • edited July 2011
    25weeks & 6 days....Ready to hold my little princess, she's very active and based on her sleeping pattern now, I can already tell I won't be getting much sleep when she gets here. Everytime I go shopping for myself I make sure I get her something too. Spoiled before she's even out the womb lol. \:D/
  • 25 weeks 4 days gained 20-25 lbs I feel ginormous (sp?) My son kicks me in my bladder everyday but I have not peed my pants yet! He kicks all the time and his kicks are starting to get very powerful! @firsttimeoct_mom hey girl!
  • Im 26 weeks and have gained 28lbs!! I was very lightly built before i got pregnant so i feel maaaaassive!! Having a little girl and so far shes weighing in just under what she should be..must be all fluid!
  • @cupkake80 omg this heat is killing me too!! This is the hottest summer of my whole life!
  • Im 24w4d and cannot wait to hv my lil footballer out in my arms! I love feeling his movements accept when he kicks me in my bladder! I feel so uncomfi its unbelievable! I just spent 45mins shaving my vajjayjay but it was soooo worth it! ;-) I also started to hv cramping in my legs and its horrible! I ve put 14lbs on and feel like a whale! I cannot wait for this to be over! I dont believe when women say they loved being pregnant! What a rubbish!
  • I'm 26 weeks and 4 days.... I feel pretty good, I lost 16 pounds in the first trimester from morning/all day sickness and since then I've gained 4 pounds but I look and feel huge. Even in the air conditioning I'm hottt!!!!
  • I am 23 weeks 4 days I feel pretty good just really bad heartburn and nothing is working for it but other then that I cant wait tell october to get here im having a girl and so since every one in my family has boys they cant give me anything that they have but oh well I am buying stuff for her
  • I'm 27 weeks...I am huge and have gained 20 lbs. I have been getting asked if I'm almost due, so I wonder if I'm going to have a big baby! Not sure if it's a boy or girl because baby was breech with it's legs crossed at my 20 week scan
  • well im flabtabulouse.. lol.. ;-) and thanks for asking.. im having my third boy and so excited.. ill be 25wks on friday and the time seems to be flying by.. oh yeah im up 18lbs.. ugh.. but i bet my babys happy
  • I wish I can gain some pounds but I cant my doc says im just fine but I have only gained like 5 pounds this whole time and I eat all day long
  • @newmomma15 hey love! I hope ur staying out of trouble :)
  • @sara102011 right now its a cool 97, Monday we were sweating at 106...
    Not fun, I'm in central California, where are you??
  • @cupkake80 I've gotten a nice break with rain the past 2 days! But its gotten to 100 here! I live in denver colorado.