bloody show?!? 28w

Is there a way to tell if its bloody show? I'm 28w3d with my second and *you better believe* last baby. My regular weekly apt was yesterday where my cervix was 1.5cm with a heck of a large funnel and my Ob did a pelvic exam. I know the pelvic can cause spotting but I didn't get anything till this morning. A had a rather long bit of old blood brown mucusy discharge on the tp. Could this be the spotting I didn't get yesterday or could I have passed my plug? I've also been pretty crampy and nauseous today. Any ideas? I never had/noticed a plug with my son so I can't go off past experience
thanks

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I'm sorry I don't know the answer to this but let's bump this:) Hopefully someone can answer your ?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    @mshahir yeah I tried Google images,that was fairly horrific, and one looked almost like mine. I wonder if I should call my nurse line or just let it go since I don't think it really changes anything either way
  • edited July 2011
    My bloody show was a grey/brownish bloody bloob. It started about a month before I delivered and cane out in little bloobs, then one big bloob came out and my water broke a month after the first one. Call your doc to be safe.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    BTW, I think the brown color was old blood around the grey bloob...if that makes sense.