My biggest pet peeves...

A few of the things that bug me most, is spelling words wrong when they're very easy to spell, or when its common english words, and no punctuation in sentences or paragraphs!

Does anybody else feel the same as I do? :/

Comments

• Wat? Lol just kidding I'm the same way.
  • its not just people misspelling words, its the words that are used by you or other people on an almost daily basis.. like "glad".. i see it spelled "gladE" ALL the time.. i cannot stand it, maybe its just me, but it bugs the CRAP out of me!! lol
  • I can't stand drunks! I've always hated them but being pregnant it gets on my nerves so bad!
  • Hehehee! Stop writing about me! Im the worlds worst speller I swear! Im going to apologize to you now... sorry!! Spelling has never been a strong part of me...
  • lmao I think drunk people are hilarious... sometimes they can be annoying, but I usually just laugh at them ;)
  • @mandac10- i'm not specifically talking about anyone.. so please don't be offended! :-( it's not about big words, because i'm not a PERFECT speller either, I do spell things wrong myself, it's people who misspell the EASIEST words, like glad, or stupid.. thats what bugs me...
  • I hate that too honestly I don't.care about medium words or big words but when you can figure out weather vs whether there their they're and loss lost lose loose bear bare and silly things like adding an extra e to something like you said glad-e but I usually just ignore it. My biggest BIGGEST pet peeve is people chewing with their mouth open. Or the sucky like noise to get stuff out of their teeth. Bahhhhhhhh both of which my fiances dad does.. I can't stand to listen to him eat anything. I have to get up and walk away or I feel like I'm gonna explore. Oh and crunchy food jfjfigucnskgoyoqodfanvhfgsbvutn
  • My parents were drunks. Angry ones at that! Sometimes it doesn't bother me but my family and friends are all rednecks and they don't usually make for funny drunks. Just dumb ones!
  • i hear you. and i know i may be bashed for this but it irritates me BEYOND belief when people use ebonics. i mean, they make more effort in trying to "spell" words with ebonics than to type the word itself. it's so dumb!
  • Well actually I do that I think I use no punctuation and I have swype on my phone and sometimes it buttcher the word complitly sorry don't really wanna be double checking my stuff all the time
  • @kbg10- I can totally agree on the chewing thing. I hate that as well! My fiance does it CONSTANTLY, even after I ask him SO POLITELY to please chew with his mouth closed, he still does it :( ergh!
  • @kbg10 I'm the same way! My hubby does it. It doesn't usually bother me until he decides to bring food to the bed when I'm trying to sleep. It's so annoying!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @LMelanson LOL yes that's annoying and so difficult to read. I couldn't imagine trying to type it!
  • @survivormommie3- i can agree with that too! it's annoying!

@dmaciel- I'm talking about people who misspell words because they don't know simple english words, like I said it's not even the hard words, it's the simple ones! and if something else is causing you to spell words wrong, it's technically not you doing it ;)
  • @survivormommie3- i can agree with that too! it's annoying!

@dmaciel- I'm talking about people who misspell words because they don't know simple english words, like I said it's not even the hard words, it's the simple ones! and if something else is causing you to spell words wrong, it's technically not you doing it ;)
  • Oh I know u weren't talking about me personally! I just know im one of those spellers... lol! Im so horrible at it n its Sorta funny! I hate people who do this... hI EverYoNE I fEeL lIkE BEiNg aNnoYInG n WriTInG LiKE ThiS.
  • Oh someone said it befor me sorry!
  • @new_mommy905 there are many reasons people spell words wrong. It's the prople who spell them wrong on purpose that drives me nuts.