Oct mommies when's ur babyshower?

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
So I'm thinking mine on August 27th. When will you ladies be having yours?

Comments

• We are doing ours Aug 27th as well :)
  • @ncoughlin08 @Stillsurprised have y'all started getting everything? Do y'all have a theme?
  • We are doing a big one with friends and family at a park. We aren't getting anything until we know how many people are coming (other than invites hehe). We are having a baby girl, but we are doing a baby winnie the pooh theme. It was hubbys idea hehe what about you?
  • September 11! I cant wait!!
  • I was thinking sometime in September once it's not so damn hot. lol
  • Mine is a surprise, i must say im quite excited :)
  • @Stillsurprised I'm having a boy so I'm having a baseball theme my mom & mother in law are throwing it for me but I'm telling them what I want lol my mom already ordered my pamper cake & wants to start on decorations & the cake lol
  • im thinking sept.. i dont want to have it too early.. im due.. oct 21
  • Sept 10 I have almost everything I need but my 2 bffs and 2 sisters insist I still have one lol
  • Not sure exactly but sometime end of august I don't wanna wait til last minute and I'm due october 24th
  • @amberlynnoct20th thats is awesome. Hubby and I decided to do ours ourselves. We might have to order the cake before, but everything else we can get a week or so beforehand. We wanted to included all our friends and everyone. And I wanted my hubby there, since it is his baby to hehe
  • I'm having mine the 2nd weekend of september! So excited about it but wish it wasn't so long away!
  • I'm due 10/8. And the shower will be on August 27th as well. Ill be 34 wks. I could've done it earlier but we still don't know gender! Baby wont show. But I do have an appt for an ultrasound in 2 wks. Hoping baby wont be so shy. After we know its a mad dash to register & send invites.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm not having one. I just moved to MN two years ago and only know a handful of people. A couple of them asked me if I was going to have one and at that time I was thinking about it. They then threw a little fit when they found out that I wasn't going to know the gender of the baby. They felt that because of that they wouldn't know what to get me.... yeah... both have children of their own so you would think they would know that I need basics like diapers and wipes and what not over clothing or gender based toys. -eye rolls-
  • Due oct 16 having it aug 21 @32wks. I have a history of preterm labor. Dr said if i make it to 34wks he's not gonna stop labor.
  • August 13th one my girls are throwing for me then a family one later. Im so excited. :)
  • I due 10/9 my babyshower was scheduled for the 31st of this month since my doc told me my baby girl would b early... I have the invitations already but since I had to go in the hospital early my family is going to wait untill the baby gets here
  • I'm having mine the beginning of September ,but haven't picked an exact date yet.
  • Ours is July 23rd but its b/c were going to Cali (to see my family) and having one... Due 4 Oct....
  • Idk yet n im thinkin the theme will b football n basketball
  • @Mommy_of_two nope :( tech said maybe girl but I'm very much hoping baby wont be shy next ultrasound. What r u having?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Middle of aug.. my family has been trying to not talk about it in front of me because they want to do it all lol
  • August 6th cuz I want to be able to comfortably get the room ready n put everything away. Plus im booked the entire following 4 weekends lol.
  • Yea I don't blame you! Haven't bought nothing really myself. @Mommy_of_two frustrating isn't it.
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • July 31st. Due Oct. 15th, but expecting baby to come early.
  • @LittleFae I am right there with you! We are team yellow by choice, my mother in law hasn't spoken to me in over a month because of it and I just decided not to have one (due Oct 17)...I hate being the center of attention, the only reason I had a wedding shower was because my coworkers planned one without my permission :p have a great time at your showers ladies and congrats to the october club! :)