August Mommas

edited July 2011 in August 2011
How are we doing?
My hips and butt hurt. Boobs look crazy. Kicks are starting to really get painful. Can't sleep. Think I'm starting to waddle.

But I'm loving being pregnant and am going to enjoy the next 8 weeks of feeling this baby move around inside my belly. This will be my last for sure.

Comments

• I don't enjoy pregnancy at all, I thought I would.

I do love the kicks and movement though! :)

I already waddle. I hate sitting, I lay as much as possible. My right hip hurts (I guess that it's brought on by this uti I have). I get overheated. I'm tired of always being hungry (like now!)

So, these next seven weeks, I pray go fast. I'd rather start taking care of her than being irritated.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My hips and pelvic area are killing me too. Im 35 weeks tomorrow, she's measuring a week small so I have an ultrasound tomorrow. My friends are laughing at my waddle lol
  • My hips r in excruciating pain!!!! N i havent seen mr. Sand Man in a while so idk wat sleep feels like. My shoulders r in so much pain n im always tired. Not to mention i have a baby attacking my vagina frm the inside (or so it feels). Cant wait for the next 5weeks to be over
  • I have 4weeks left. This heartburn is for the birds. My hips are killing me. Ugh. Its hot and i dont feel like doing a dam thing.
    I was upset yesterday cuz i went to the doc and im not dialated and the baby hasnt dropped yet either. Grrr.
    Ok sorry. End vent!
  • I am ready to be done but why complain noone listens anyways!!
  • I got 3 weeks 6 days till my Aug. 2nd csec. I can't freaken wait. :f 27 days can't come fast enough!
  • I am loving my pregnancy... Everything is perfect no aches and pains still Sleep through the night no swelling... She moves but not painfully... I'm due August 7 got an u/s tomorrow...
  • I got 4 weeks left n this boy is coming out early if I can manage it. He's dropped and I'm "really effaced" (%age woulda be nice doc!) And I'm still sitting at 1cm dilated. I'm sick of the heartburn and the difficulty with moving around and I want the shooting pains in my lower back n belly (contractions) & vajay Jay to stop!!! And its to damn hot to even think about food n yet I still put on 3 lbs in two weeks.
  • O n the worst thing about swollen feet, I always feel like I got gunk in between my toes!!! :'(
  • I am SO over it! I constantly ache or am in pain, everything hurts. Movements are painful, I don't know what sleep is anymore, I'm always exhausted, can neeeever get comfortable, my hands & feet swell and my swollen hand has caused my wedding ring to leave a big ugly red blister on my finger, I've been waddling for awhile now, & this baby feels like she's just going to fall out! :-( That about sums it up.

I just found out my c-section is scheduled for August 9th & I can NOT wait!!! Maybe She'll decide she wants to come before then ;) Fingers Crossed!!!
  • I feel the same way ladies I have to get a shot in my hip every week but they switch hips everytime but the medicine hurts like hell and I have 5 weeks left I have a schedule c-section also on august 8 and the kicks and punches r killing me I don't think I waddle just yet
  • i think im starting to waddle at times, too. i am still able to do the elliptical at the gym, but i can usually only make it 20-30 minutes. i am frustrated i can't lift much weights and i simply cannot sleep well at night for the life of me. i have to turn constantly because i have pregnancy induced carpel tunnel syndrome and my entire arm goes to sleep that i am NOT laying on. so i have to switch about every 30 mins- 1 1/2 hrs. by the time i get comfortable i have to pee and i just can't sleep well @-) my lower back is getting more sore and my entire body is swollen!! but im with you, the next 8 wks are going to be bitter- sweet
  • Tomorrow I will have 7 weeks left :) due august 25th.. so excited. Im loving pregnancy but can't wait to see my baby. Esp because we don't know the gender so I'm super excited :) no pains no nothing. Love it and thankful. Just patiently waiting can't believe were almost there ladies.
  • I got 6 weeks and 4 days left I waddle I love mmovement my baby shower is this weekend turned in my registration papers and besides BHC I'm feeling great! I'm just ready to meet him I mean I do have my ugh days but I feel good
  • I have 3weeks until my c section and i can't wait! My back hurts my pelvic hurts and it pops everytime i walk,my feet hurt i waddle when i walk not to mention barely being able to get up. It hurts when she moves and she has dropped so low that when i have to pee my bladder is in really bad pain.oh and i hate that i can't see my lady down there so i can shave! :-(
  • I got 6weeks to finally give birth can't wait this last month has hit me hard I feel useless my entire body hurts I pee like crazy ,can't sleep,feel big,slow,etc ugh I really can't wait for the big day ;-)