Best company for a loan??

Okay im due in about 2 weeks....i brought a car...for baby transportatiom spent my savings which was about 3ooo...... Car went yesterday....need tu get it fixed....not working right now only income is through school.... No welfare or job..bd gets his money n august....u get minds in sept. we only need 700 for the labor n we hve enought money for car parts.....so i was thinkin a car title loan? Any experience with this? We will b able to give the money right back

Comments

• @kristaf22 but idk cuz im so young 19...no established credit
  • Thank u
  • I worked for a title loan company PLEASE do not get one they are awful! Try a bank and if ALL else fails then I understand
  • Bwhite55019 why are they so bad? And i wnt....im going tu go to the bank tomorrow
  • Try a credit union
  • At my first bank I got a school credit card. The card coverd anything for school car issue, school supplies, gas to get to school, and about anything else you could think of. I did use it on other things besides school stuff. There was no intrest for the first year which was a plus. And it had limit of 500 dollars. I just finished paying mine back. I wouldn't recommend getting one inless your responsible. I wasn't I looked at as ill pay it back later. If you do get a credit card pay it back asap . Credit cards are really easy way to establish credit. Now that I got my credit card paid off I'm only going to use it for emergency. Like car issues I hope this helps
  • You end up paying typically over a 100% interest
  • @bwhite55019 I didn't have to pay interest for a year. I just built a payment I couldn't pay. But as of yesterday the full amt was paid off and omgah it felt so good lol. I actually have really good credit I had a car loan through my bank and never missed a payment. I sold my car due to the fact I lost my job. I took the money and paid my loan and credit card off. Got 700 dollars in saving now.
  • I would look into a credit union. There interest rates are a lot lower than those blood suckers at the bank. Try Lockheed credit union.
  • @stephforever89 I'm talking about a title pawn not a cc