i feel bad saying it but....

I don't think I like my puppy! Two months ago my 6 mo old mini aussie got stolen from my yard and he was perfect I was crushed.! I cried I walked our neighborhood a million times trying to find him called the pound put up papers everything... no response. My fiance trying to be sweet brought home the prettiest puppy frm the pound for me two weeks after my first was stolen. She's insane!!! She pees all the time in my house even tho I make sure she pees outside I take her out all the time! She chews everything no matter what I do when I stand up she bites my pants even tho I always put her in puppy time out afterwards. She's always into something no matter what. I can't tell my fiance she drives me nuts but she just doesn't listen at all. Im one week away frm the third trimester and I just can't seem to train her. Being this far along its exhausting to take care of her. How am I gonna handle her when I have my baby? I've done in home child care with newborns up to 7 yrs before and no kid was ever this tiring!

Comments

• Sorry about your dog getting stolen. I have an 8 yr old full size aussie and i'd be crushed if something happened to her. I hope your new puppy calms down soon. Good luck :)
  • Can you send/take her to training?
  • @LittleBuddy0811 thank u. It was pretty awful Im still depressed about it. He was a doll he followed me everywhere since day 1 he sat and layer down when told I trained him not to chew in 3 days...he was perfect. If I didn't let him come in the bathroom with me he would put his nose under the door and lay there till I was done... I hope she calms down a lot before baby otherwise she's gonna have to be an outside dog
  • @blueberrysmom I wish! There are no trainers where I live and the nearest is two hours away( I live in a town of 10,000 in wy) so there's no options here :(
  • Can you get some good books on dog training and set aside some time each day to work with her?
  • i feel the same way about ours my mom got her bf one and im tired of him bc were always home and they arnt we are the ones taking care of him and i dont know what im going to do cause we have a 13 year old german too so its like alot!
  • Crate training is how we house broke our dogs.. it works really fast. And we use a squirt bottle if the do something wrong. They learned pretty quick with that too.. its hard enough training a puppy when your not pregnant, I can't imagine doing 6 months along! Good luck!
  • Here's a list:
    http://www.amazon.com/Best-Dog-Training-Books/lm/R3BPQ5479LM7YO

My husband got a few books and he's working with Pushkin. Seems to be paying off quite well.
  • @blueberrysmom I bought two but she just doesn't get it I've tried it all puppy time out scolding bad behavior and treats for good asserting my dominance....she just looks at me. I think she is laughing inside. @darknesofnight4u ugh puppy overload lol! Good luck! @lucy_loo_288 I think she thinks im playing when I spray her... however crate training?? Google here I come lol when u spray ur dog do u leave the nozzle on the stream spray or?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i know it stinks and its hard to bend down to clean after the dam puppy and make sure my other dog doesnt shed and make a mess.
  • It can be so frustrating training a high energy dog. My aussie was so much easier then my sons pug, but after alot of time he got better.
  • With crate training, you have to be very consistent.. but its easy. If you have any questions about it let me know! We use the stream spray.. it gets their attention better than the mist.
  • Yeah. Create training works well.
  • @gatorbob Idk what breed she is my fiance said the pound didn't know... and she's 4.5 months.yes its definitely rough I feel bad cuz it seems like all I am with her is mad cuz she's constantly naughty! Ur right in a way they are like kids... however if my daughter ever bit my toe or peed on my carpet all the time....lol jk but in all seriousness I hope she calms down I don't want to make her an outside dog because of my aussie getting stolen.thanks for the support and confidence!! :) @darknesofnight4u lol bending over is killer and her peeing makes our house stink says my super smeller nose. I just shampooed our carpets! It looked so nice. Till an hr later. @LittleBuddy0811 alot of time like??? A yr? Less? More? Lol it is extremely frustrating... maybe the positive in this is she keeps me distracted? Or from being to lazy? Lol
  • @blueberrysmom & @lucy_loo_288 thank u! I looked up crate training and it sounds effective sure wont hurt to try plus it will help keep her outta things!
  • I know I'm glad I had a snius infection I can barley smell lol
  • @darknesofnight4u id say ur lucky but I hate stuffy noses lol I wake up stuffed every morning these days... today I started yelling wade the dog peed get it! And I run outside with the excuse of she may have to go still lol