i dont even no wat to put......

edited July 2011 in Depression
ever since i got pregnant me and my fiancee have been fighting :/ we have gotten into 2 BIG fights which ended up in him hitting me of course i have anger problems and i fought back at the time i didnt think about my baby... so like a week ago i went to the doctor and they said my baby had something in his heart that they didnt no exactly wat it was and not to worry about it bc it could go away..... and that only like 1% of babies that had that were born with retardation and the rest were fine (if it makes since)... im sooo depressed bc i think its my fault my baby has that!! im always crying thinking to myself if something is wrong with him i am NEVER gonna forgive myself!! and everytime i try to tlk to my fiancee he says i dont wanna tlk about it or he just dosent say anything... and i dont even no wat to say or do anymore... i think im going to go crazy!!

Comments

• Your situation sounds stressful and stress is rarely good for baby, so try to breathe and maybe take some time away from your BF.

I believe heart defects are usually genetic though, so nothing you have done could have caused it. Just try to focus on the positive and destress. Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @laura536 i think i should take some time away from him tooo but i dont have anywere to go...

i hope i didnt cause anything im gonna have another doctor app to see how everything is going bc my dumb a** didnt really ask the doctor anything about the situation i guess i was trying to understand and i was in shock when he told me everything... but thanks u made me feel way better!!
  • Its always overwhelming when you get unexpected news at your dr's appt. You should write down your questions for him and take someone to your next appt to help you remember the answers. Good luck!
  • @mommy_of_two yes i think he is stressed he has 2 jobs now bc i quit one of my jobs like a month ago so he got another job.. the main problem is that we NEVER see each other thats why we fight.. and when i try to tlk to him he dosent listen and when he does we always argue.. i think he takes advantage of the situation bc he knows i dont have anywere else to go... he just says sorry and then he does it again...

i feel like such a baby i no i need to suck it up but i just couldnt take it anymore i had to tlk to someone and since i dont have any friends here i thought yall could help even though it seems soo weird..
  • @laura536 i sure will do that thanks again :)
  • @mommy_of_two thanks for ur help :)
    let me get a hold of some pen and paper lol ~O)
  • @mommy_of_two u should lol i bet ur a great mom too :)
  • Did u say he hit u? Girl, if he hit u... U NEED to get away from him. If he hits u he WILL hit ur child! There are womans shelters to help woman who need it. If u know he hits u... U r putting ur child in a VERY bad situation. U need to protect ur self AND ur baby. Good luck to u hun. I hope u have the courage to het some help.
  • @mommy_of_two oh so this is ur first? yes im just gonna tlk to him and see wat happens..
    @mommyof3girls yes he did bc i threw the remote control at him he is a good person the thing is that i pick at him and thats when he gets feed up and mad... but i have promised myself that if it happens again im gonna have to move and get away bc its not healthy for either of us... sometimes i think its my hormones i can be a bit** sometimes i just need to control it! for the health of everyone..
    thanks for your help :)