Why are some people so.....

edited July 2011 in Loss
So....rude, cruel, inconsiderate of other people and their lives!? I just came back home tonight for a week and we turn on the news and some young man opened his house up to a stranger to let them use the phone and he was murdered!!! :( It breaks my heart that some people in this world can just be so, so well horrible....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree it makes me wonder what kind if works I am raising Dri in.
  • World instead of works.
  • They have no conscience :( I remember reading years ago about a man who stopped to help a few people (who had a child with them!) with car trouble and they killed him and took his car.
  • Its just so sad, why cant people just think before they act.... I mean I know killing someone is very very wrong.... Sh*t my little 4 year old cousin knows thats wrong.....
  • Its just sickening.... really :( I just had to share ladies, it was driving me crazy. I know first hand how it feels to have a loved one killed and I dont wish it on anyone, I wish everyone else would realize it...
  • @OregonMama How long til you leave for the road now? :)
  • @OregonMama Oh how exciting :) Im doing great! :D Me and Jeremy are getting along great! :) Were going to get him in August. In 2 weeks Im doing the paperwork for my CNA. I moved back to the town I grew up in, but I just came back to Omaha today to stay for a week and a half, because my birthday is next Wednesday! :)
  • @OregonMama I hope its going to be fun lo.l
  • That's so sad that you risk your life just to let someone use the phone. I have a 380 just for that reason, cause I wish a mother f**ker woooooooould! :)
  • thats y ppl shouldnt let strangers in their house.
  • when i was 9 mo. preggo with my first i was driving home from my parents, it was a seriously cold and windy January night here in Ohio and my car broke down. It was half way between my parents and my house. I know the area well and my dad is a cop, so i walked to the houses that had lights on their front porch lite and looked to be well kept. so i knocked on the door and an older couple answered. instead of asking "hey can i come in" my dad (who is a cop) taught me to always ask for them to make a phone call for me, and i offered to wait on the porch. but again it was so cold, i was super preggo, but they kindly allowed me to come in. i called my husband and they made sure that he picked me up in the drive way before i left so i wouldn't get hurt or too cold. so sweet.
  • @mommyofangels I'm also in Omaha. That happened right across the street from my friends house.
  • @lmelanson lol not just in movies, how about watching the damn news. ppl r getting killed by strangers, family members, friends... y would u open the door for a stranger???
  • We live in a sick and cruel world....I am such a nervous nelly about everything especially my son because he is so friendly and trusting and I tell him all the time not everyone is a good person in this world and some people will hurt you....He says he understands but then will just talk to a random person it drives crazy....Im having a hard time making my words stick with him......
  • @pregoagainyay my friend is having a hard time with their son about stranger danger. So they had our friend come over whose a cop and did a little scared straight thing with him. It seemed to work
  • @redhead25 thats crazy! I think I definitely be freaked out then. My mom just said not to let anyone in our house, she said tell them the phones off...lol
  • I feel so bad several times driving to work people will have car troubles on my drive and frankly I'm not very strong or physically imposing so I just drive by. I'm not putting my life at risk at 4 in the morning. I also won't answer the door for any reason less then a police badge. My family knows to call before knocking
  • @mommyofangels did u hear that it was a 15 year old girl that shot him in the throat? She's been arrested and charged with first degree murder.