Uh Casey Anthony....

edited July 2011 in Current Events
So Casey Anthony got 4 years, but she gets to go free later this month or in early August cause she's already been in jail for 3 years. She also has had good behavior. WOMP WOMP WOMP!

Comments

• She thought she was getting out today. Haha... B!tch got mad when she found out she was NOT getting out today.
  • Lmao! Yep, sucks for her ass. I knew she would get time served, but I thought she would at least get a year.
  • I hope the judge decides that she does have to pay the cost of the investigation etc..
  • edited July 2011
    I want all the people that are planning on sueing her to go ahead and do it. Even though she has no money(YET). She has to pay some how. They should keep her in and out of court for the rest of her life. She also said she wants to have more kids or adopt. HELL NO! What adoption agency would let her adopt? She needs to let that dream go! I also heard she was offered a million dollar book deal. Smh! Why?!
  • I still want to know who they think the murderer is since they failed at proving it was Casey Anthony.
  • HLN is saying now that she's being released Wednesday....
  • @mam082711 Aw damn it! I hate being at work and missing the good stuff. I watched the live feed on my computer, lol. Smh, that's horrible though. She only has 6 more days of prison left.
  • She will be out in a months time they are not saying when because of the large mass of people waiting for her to get out.
    @beautifulone there are no other suspects they just didn't have a strong enough case against her.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She still has to go to trail for credit card fraud i hope they slam her there
  • She'll get hers. I believe in karma.
  • She's also supposed to be getting sued by the investigators for like $100,000+. It's all just crazy to me.