is anyone else having trouble...

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Sleeping? I finally fall asleep just to wake up!! Its like torture! Im so exhausted last night I fell asleep at midnight and woke at one couldn't fall asleep till 6 am now awake its 9

Comments

• Haha. Take as many naps as you can during the day. I rarely get a good night sleep any more since my son and he's 5.
  • Lol same here I go to sleep at two then wake up at five when hubby for a to wrk..then back to sleep by 830 and back up by 11
  • *when hubby leaves for work
  • man i am with you! how far along are you? I'm 32 wks. I wake up at least every hour. it's so frustrating. i have pregnancy induced carpel tunnel syndrome and my arms and hands are always falling asleep. it's very annoying and painful. i mean, i have to wait about 5 minutes for my arm to wake up so i can go pee and make sure i wipe lol (tmi :D) all to fall asleep and turn again and turn again and pee again. >:p
  • Me too. Omg! Last nite I went to sleep after 3 and was up by 8. Not to mention all the times I had to get up and potty. I lobe this baby, but I hope the next 100 days fly by.
  • edited July 2011
    Me too I started to cry this morning
  • I'm only 22+4..Omg I hope it doesn't get worse!
  • @jcmommy I wish I could lol. @mommy2b1111 im sorry its awful!!! Im so tired all the time im 25+5 its bad. @MistyLou I agree I hope it goes fast im sorry it sux! @survivormommie3 I am so sorry I hate it too! My hand goes numb sometimes but not often its so irritating. Im 25+5 weeks so far. Ugh I feel bad for all of us
  • I had problems sleeping for a really long time but in the last few weeks it has gotten so much better. I stopped taking a nap during the day and that really helped a lot. I also eat something right before bed so I didn't wake up early in the morning with a growling stomach (plus a full tummy always makes ya sleepy)! Anddd I take a bath or long shower right before getting into bed b/c it helps me relax. I hope things get better for ya... pregnant and tired is never a good combination! ;)
  • same here. doc even told me that it was ok to take half a sleeping pill...starts w a d, cant remember the name. but i havent taken any. i toss and turn, then as soon as i fall asleep i have to pee. been this bad since the beginning
  • @stbmilitarybrat thanks for the tips! Its not a good combo I agree my poor fiance dnt know what to do with me lol. @btrflyqt85 ugh not cool id hate to take anything for it and find out it has some awful side effect
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angieahrens thanks ill definitely try that!
  • @angieahrens perfect thanks! Im a wreck at about 7 pm cuz I know I wont sleep lol hopefully this tea works :)
  • @angieahrens I will let u know for sure. If it works a statue may be made in your honor lol
  • My sleep is all jacked up!! I can nap during the day a little but then im not tired at night..When i do fall asleep i wake up alot to pee, or b/c of hip/back pain!! Annoyed @ almost 31 weeks... :/
  • @ethansmommy122 ugh that stinks! I can't nap during the day :( its awful to keep waking up mostly I either am just restless in my legs so I have to move em if its not that then its I gotta pee or I have some random pain like my finger will cramp and curl up in the middle of the night and I can't straighten it or my belly hurts blah blah...no one told me about any of the stuff I've been going thru this pregnancy except the morning sickness and being hot all the time... I had no idea what a mucus plug was till I joined pregly and started doing research