update on me

edited July 2011 in High risk pregnancy
Well I got a call from the dr yesterday and he has put me on complete bedrest until she comes. I also have an appt nxt weds to get checked for dilation and get a ffn test done. And we also discussed what will happen if I go into preterm again. If it happens again and I need to get the meds to stop contractions again. I will be put in the hospital untl she arrives. They also will not stop labor if its 36 n over

Comments

• @kristf22 me too. Idk what id do if I was stuck on br in the hospital! @Karla_with_a_K thnk u!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck hun! Don't break your bedrest! It makes all the difference in the world. Its boring but totally worth it! With my first I was put on bedrest from 28 weeks until I had her and that was at 41 weeks. Its long and miserable but totally worth it to have a healthy baby that comes home with you! Good luck hun, prayers for you and your baby!
  • Good luck!! hope she stays put till 36 weeks and make sure you stick to br have everyone runninp round after you! lol
  • Good luck! I had a pre-term scare at 33wks, and I'm now 36wks 4days & my little bun is still cooking. :) ... I hope it goes as well for you!
  • Thank u everyone. I'm doing my best to not lose my mind on bedrest. I've been sitting downstairs all day which I'm not supposed to b because the br is upstairs but I couldn't handle the bedroom anymore I was going insane! Hopefully these next couple weeks go by fast. Just sucks with my bf being gone all day everyday. Grr
  • Im sorry! Its been a crazy day @ncoughlin08
  • Im curious to try knitting but im not sure if ill like it. I get frustrated really easy lol. Im baking lemon bars right now :)
  • @jazzi89 knitting is the best time waster. Once you get the hang of it, you can do it with your eyes closed (My dad was in hospital for 2 weeks and I knitted my mom and I matching scarves). You could maybe make the baby a blanket or somthing! Its also very relaxing, and I thought the same thing, that I would get frustrated, but I didnt! Im also praying for you, and hoping you keep the little one in until 36 weeks!
  • @mommyofchristmasbaby I'm going to hve my bf grab me some stuff for knitting then tonight. He knows how to knit so ill ask him lol its so weird that he knows how. I like the baby blanket idea! Thank u, I hope the outcome is good too!