ANYONE??

edited July 2011 in Health
Does anyone else feel like this?? I feel fatigued and restless.I can't even raise my arms, I feel so weak...my upper back feels tight and heavy, and I feel so out of breathe. I'm 36 weeks...it almost feels like when you have the flu minus the fever part...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    I chugged a big gatoraide hopefully that helps...I think I'm just tired.... I work for Best Buy as a lead and sometimes I feel like they are slavedrivers! Lol they made me work 8 days straight....@angieahrens :/
  • Thanks so much! @angieahrens
  • I feel the EXACT same way since monday and I'm also 36 weeks and 4 days. I went from having insomnia and only getting 5 or 6 hours of sleep, to sleeping 10 to 12 hours every night this week. And when I'm awake, I feel lifeless and have no energy. My back and hips are killing me. It hurts just to walk to the bathroom :(
  • Me too!!! And at work they are all pissing me off saying crap like you look fine...and one guy was like "my gf worked till two days before our baby was born" hello!! She was induced 3 weeks before their due date!!!! I'm so done with this job... lol @BentleysMommy I'm due on the 1st, when are you due?
  • Omg. I had horrible morning sickness in the beginning of my pregnancy. I couldn't even keep fluids down so I was in the ER 3 times for dehydration and lost a lot of weight. I eventually had to quit my job because my boss wouldn't give me sometime off to get over the sickness. She said "That's no excuse. I worked until I was 9 months pregnant. Morning sickness isn't that bad." Ok, because every pregnancy is exactly the same right? :-@ I'm due the 31st of this month :D we're so close!
  • Yup, @BentleysMommy so get this my boss and I were preggo at the same time, same due date and she has a miscarriage, after that it got really weird and she kept giving me all the long shifts, when I would get sick she would tell me to "put on my big girl panties, and get over it" she even had me work a 14 hr shift and when I told her I couldn't physically do it, she said "well one of the other guys who is also working just lost his baby so if he can work so can you!" I was so happy when she got promoted and left my store..
  • :O oh hell no. I would've reported her! A guy? I mean I'm sorry he's emotionally upset because he lost his baby but I know my ass wouldn't be working for 14 hours straight. Throat punch! b-(
  • I'm due the 2nd. I'm so tired.
  • @BentleysMommy I know, its like my whole store has gone evil!!!!! @mom60511 I guess maybe its cause we are so close!