Im so stressed

Im so stressed out and just need to get this off my chest. Last yr around this time I made some choices im not proud of and for the last yr I've had to repeatly hear how much of a hoe I am, now Im currently 24 wks and my now ex says he's not yhe father. I've mentioned my situation before, but if you are not sure who I am this is what my pregnancy has been like Im high risk, constant migraines, and bleeding, oh and I might have graves diease. But really what bothers me the most is we will soon hace three kids together and cant get along, constantly fighting, yelling and I really dont know what to do it doesnt help that he was one of the two only friends I have and that I cant go to my family because I dont want them all in my business. I cant take what I did and have done everything I thought we could do to make things better but they just keep getting worse. Thanks for listening if you happen to respond

Comments

• edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Only thing to do is take it one day at a time. The things you have done in your past are your business and nobody else's. Everybody has made choices that they aren't proud of, but the woman you are now is all that matters. I am also sorry to hear about your pregnancy and how bad it has been. I'll keep you in my prayers. Just keep fighting for your relationship if that's what you want. I hope things get better. :)
  • You know your past is exactly what it is the past you did what u did cut and dry and don't let anyone bring you down for it I'm assuming you haven't done it again and you regret doing it from the way it sounds but hey we all did things we regret we just learn from it and move on it shapes who you are now to if you know what I mean but other than that you should not have to break your neck to make things better you tried you apologized you proved your self what you did to try to make things better you did so your done if you keep on trying to prove yourself your only going to be miserable
  • Thanks ladies
  • I hope things get better for you and I'm sorry to hear he's being like that :( like the ladies above stated, your past is your past. You can change it so people have to just accept you for you and move on. Keep smiling and being a strong momma for your little ones! When ever you want to talk about this, us preglies will be here for you! Its hard to talk to family about some thing but we got your back ;) smile!!