what should i do?

Hello ladies! Well, I've never even been to a babyshower before, and I know nothing about them. Im going to be a young teen mom (16 currently, 17 when born) so my mom was going to help me throw my shower, but she's slacking severely, we haven't even made the registry yet and im getting overwhelmed because I only have 12 weeks left until im due with my little girl, Amara Ann. What would you suggest for a theme, favors, games, etc?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Babyshower101.com has lots of games and ideas for baby showers.
  • since your so close first thing first pick a date and send the invites out that way thats out the way .. REGISTRY: jst go to stores like Walmart, target, baby-r-us and register (they give you a scanner to go and pick out the stuff you want)..THEME: you can either do a theme of your choice (i.e. jungle ) or you can just pick colors .. FAVORS: you can give out candles, or candy or anything and put a little tag on it with your baby shower info etc .. GAMES: a long with what @USMCwifemommy101107 said you can do the bottle drinking game where you fill the bottles up with soda and ppl have to try and suck the drink out like a baby. the Pregnant for a day game where you have them blow up a balloon and put it in their shirts then they have to tie their shoes