i hope it doesnt rain on my parade

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
My baby luau/shower is tomorrow outside and its raining out! I really hope it decides to be nice out tomorrow for me...damn Pittsburgh weather

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Can you rent a tent just in case? I throw a huge party each summer and I started renting a 20' x 20' tent no matter what the weather looked liked. Easy solution and not too expensive. Plus it keeps a ton of folks out of the house.
  • @blueberrysmom I would but its at my house and I don't think my yard is that big...we have a gazebo but its not huge...oh well...if they have to come inside thay sucks but ill still make it fun :)
  • I hope it all works out, love! I'm sure it will be fun no matter the weather. :ar!
  • well i hope it's ok. i hear ya. i am in central ohio and the weather is so unpredictable. i can't even rely on the weather forecast anymore. i had maternity pics yesterday and it had just rained. well the forecast said that no more rain was coming and we were just above where it was going to hit. yea, well not 4 minutes into pics it starts pouring rain!! ugh!
  • @blueberrysmom @survivormommie3 thanks ladies...it turned out great... it was 87 degrees and beautiful out...everyone stayed in the pool all day..
  • @blueberrysmom @survivormommie3 thanks ladies...it turned out great... it was 87 degrees and beautiful out...everyone stayed in the pool all day..
  • That's great! Did you get lots of cool stuff? Did you have fun?
  • @blueberrysmom I had a lot of fun although I didn't get much but I already have 1 kid so I didn't need any big stuff...I got some super cute baby girl clothes :)