Website Question...

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Has anyone shopped at babysupermarket.com?

Comments

• nope never heard of it but now ima check it out lol thanks
  • @MrsThompson34 I was looking for a deal on a mickey mouse travel system for my baby and I stumbled upon their site(by stumble I mean google sent me there). I found it for $211.97 plus free shipping. Which works for me cause I was going to buy the stroller from Walmart and the car seat from Target.
  • Well now that Im looking around they're kinda pricey. L-)
  • my travel system is around 211 also its from babies r us n I have to order it online n I have a coupon for 25% off if its over 250 so ima have to grab a box of diapers or sumn. I have never seen a mickey mouse travel system. that would b too cute. :)
  • @MrsThompson34 Awww that's good! I'm doing a Mickey Mouse theme for my son. I really didn't see any other travel systems for boys that I liked. I definitely need to check out babies r us though.
  • my nephew loves mickey mouse. babies r us doesnt have cartoon strollers in store but maybe online
  • edited July 2011
    I was gonna do the mickey set from walmart with the matching stroller carseat playpen swing and high chair if i were having a boy plus i get 10% off everything at walmart.
  • @MrsThompson34 Oh well thnks for telling me. Lol. No need to even look at their stuff.

@Steph_Due_101611 Im doing that set for my son, but from other stores that are cheaper then Walmart's set. I got all that stuff for under $100 besides the car seat and stroller. Walmart doesn't sell it as a travel system like other sites do and its cheaper to buy it as a set.
  • Oh and all the other sites have free shipping unlike punk ass Walmart.
  • @beautifulone I beleive if you get things from walmart.com and have it shipped to your store they dont charge shipping and then you just have to go pick it up from that store
  • @angierose3 Yes the site to store shipping is free, but you still have to pay tax which is $8.46. It's cheaper on other sites.
  • @2ndbutfirst I heard, but BabiesRUs is expensive as far as the Mickey Mouse theme. I can get the exact same stuff on other sites for $30 less.