please please please please please PLEASE

Let my baby come this weekend. :( I tried walking all day yesterday and was going to again today along with some sexy time ;) but im so sore from walking that I can barley get off the couch! (Gigantic feet/back ache/legs hurt) Wah. There is no way I can wait to be induced on the 17th. I just wanna cry

Comments

• hoping for the best!!!! cmon baby!
  • Aww! Hang in there! Sometimes ignore tjr pain n keep on trucking!
  • Good luck
  • edited July 2011
    good luck! i here nipple stimulation helps ;) perhaps you should try if you havnt...
  • @Beatrice1436 I've tried lol.

I don't want to do any of the teas or Castor oil, but im miserable at this point. What makes it worse is my hubby has to be in the field Sunday to Thursday (army) so his phone will be dead by Monday and ill be home alone!! No more babies for me for awhile!
  • Quit stressing hun. Just let you body do what it is supposed to do naturally. Your baby will know when he is ready to come out
  • I needed my daughter to come before my hubby went out in the field (marines) and I jumped, played soccer, played w the dog, and she came the next morning... no castor oil needed :)
  • @shannonframe im trying not to, but with him possibly not being home im worried. This is all new so I can't help but be a little stressed. Im having one of those days

@katiep8610 ah lucky! I walked like a maniac and everything yesterday. Played with the puppy but now im sore all over lol. Going to be super active tomorrow. Just antsy