omg! im gonna attack this lady!!

I'm sitting at the social security office with my husband trying to change my name and my goodness!!!!! Some crazy lady has been argueing with the only window open since we walked in 20 minutes ago! Idk even know what about. She is questioning the system like crazy and is expecting these people to accomadate her in every way. Excuse me lady there is a ton of people here and its not anyones fault but your own that you came unprepared! Grr some people!!

Comments

• i hate that!!!
  • Lol! People like that annoy me! Bring the right documents next time don't make everyone else wait! Sire it isn't about ss benefits? Omama is stopping that she may b pissed about that!
  • @beatrice1436 me too!! Some people!!
    @mandac10 it was something for her daughter who just went to college. when she was finally done argueing she acted all nice to the administration like she didn't just cause a huge ruckus
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i must have always been lucky n never went on crazy lady day! lol!
  • @lmelanson something crazy is always happening in government offices! I hope the DMV doesn't have a crazy person acting out when i go there next Tuesday. Id be real upset!

@mandac10 if i could only be so lucky lol
  • I haven't witness nothing crazy. But this one time I went there and I forgot to turn off my alarm clock and it went off. I thought they were going to kick me out. There very strict there signs posted no cell phones. I was freaking out. Thank god they didn't I appoligized.
  • @stephforever89 i was worried about that! I was glad i remembered to turn my down cause my phone is loud! But I'm sure the crazy lady would have kept the attention off me!!
  • @mandac10 Obama is stopping benefits?