anyone tested positive b4 AF?

edited February 2011 in October 2011
I wanna know what's the earliest anyone has tested positive and what drove them to do so :) just out of curiosity.

Comments

• I found out on a sat and i was supposed to start weds so it was like 5 days
  • I found out a week before I was having mood swings and was tired and my boobs were sore
  • I tested positive at 3 weeks pregnant which would be about 7 days before AF. I'm so irregular I didn't realize tested do early. U/S is how I know.
  • I found out 8 days after ovulation because I had horrible stomache pains and was scared it might have been tubal so the er tested and I had very low hcg but it doubled over night so they confirmed pregnancy 8 days after ovulation talk about finding out early lol it has seemed like so long I wish I found out when I was like 8 weeks it wouldn't seem like this pregnancy was taking so long
  • I found out 8 days before my missed period. I tested bc my boobs got huge! And that just doesn't happen on its own lol.. also I was taking lots of naps and I gained a like 10lbs! And looked swollen
  • I found out 9 days after ovulation
  • I found out 4 days b4 AF. I was hormonal and my sense of smell was heightened.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I found out 4 days before af w a home preg test. Good luck to you!!
  • I found out with a hpt two days before but I thought I was pregnant about 6 days before, and knew 4 days before...
  • i got positives with my last 3 a week before my missed period. with this one i got super tired and craved pickles like something crazy and wanted them dipped in ice cream. with the one before that i wanted to start a weight loss program and thought id just check to be sure and was suprised with a positive.with the one before that,my husband told me i was pregnant cuz i got super moody lol,he was right. :) oh yeh and each time was a $1 test from the dollar store.
  • I found out a day before my af. I had no idea but my bf made me take the test bc I was crying a lot! I bet him a dinner I wasn't! Lol Good thing he only wanted Carl's Jr :)
  • I am due for my af on Friday. Waiting to test if i dont. Im showing lots of symptoms...esp crying fits and heightened sence of smell...im pretty sure im preggo..we are hoping! Good luck ladies!
  • 5 days before af. Light positive, but definitely there!
  • Cool ladies. glad to hear ur stories. H&H PREGNANCIES to all . God bless :)
  • I found out 6 days prior to my period coming. My boobs tipped me off. Super sore and darkening areola.