washing baby clothes

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
So im only 31 weeks and today I went nuts washing all the baby clothes I have acquired thus far. Does it seem weird to do it so early? Also Im dying to start on the nursery but hubby wont let me till august. I just know im going to feel stressed until everything is ready. Anyone else going nuts like this two monthes before d-day?

Comments

• I did and I'm still doing it @ 38 wks 3days
  • i am going nuts. but i have 2 other kids to prep for school in the midst of their gymnastics, tball and other sports. why wont he let you complete your nursery. that's crazy! our nursery is done and i have been washing clothes for a while now. and then i have my 1-2 loads i am waiting to do just before my last month so that the dust doesnt collect, et.c
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 27 weeks and I started the stuff we have now... I am seperating all the clothes given to us by sizes so Im washing and 'tub-bing' them as we get them. (My hubby doesnt use boxes he likes plastic tubs instead lol)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2ndbutfirst Tub them!! Lol... we have cats and a dog and we cover or tub what we can for now... :D
  • I am 31 wks and its killing me! I want to wash her clothes soo bad lol my Hubby thinks im nuts. I've even started getting the diaper bag ready and the only thing I need in it is the clothes and blankets I need to wash!
  • I am 31 weeks and I am washing my last load of clothes today. The nursery is up and baby bag is packed. Tell hubby to get with it lol
  • I'm 33 w +1 and I'm about done with nursery. Have a couple more loads of clothes to wash and blankets to do but my cats have been laying on them so gonna wait. I was pushy on getting it done early so we did it when I wanted to. I'm just waiting on curtains that my mom has taken 8 months to make.
  • I'm only 23 weeks and the nursery will be done in the next week or 2. Of course the bedding will be rewashed just before baby comes, but I want it done now....
  • I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and we've been working on the babys nursery little by little still have the baby shower stuff too look forward to :)
  • Im 31 weeks and my hubby keeps tellin me im crazy. 8 weeks 6 days left i keep moving everything around so my hubby lock the baby room from me :'( im ready to tie him up :D
  • I'm 28 weeks and washed some stuff a few weeks ago. I sealed it in a bag and put it in a plastic tub so I do not have to rewash before the baby comes. I'll probably put it in a dresser a week or two before her arrival.
  • i already have my babys stuff washed and in a dresser for her,though im sure ill end up washing it again before she comes. im 30 1/2 weeks :)