Am i being selfish or is he ??? Any advice welcomed..

Okay so I'm preggo with me and my bfs first baby..
We plan on getting married after baby is born.
Well here's the thing I've always wanted two babies,always!
Well I recently brought up wanting a baby around the time that our baby now is 5or 7.. only for him to completely not even think twice about saying no... I was in shock.. with my moral values and beliefs (not to judge) I will only marry once.. even if it ends in divorce.. and I will absolutely never have another father to my children.. (NOT JUDGING!!!) but I just simply don't like the idea of having babies with different men .. I just do not like the idea of it (once againNOT JUDGING! ) but now I'm stumped...
I'm having so many emotions idk what to think... yes I wanna be with him and yea I wanna marry him..bit for him to shoot down something I've wanted my whole life with no regard to what I want it just hurts :(..
I grew up a only child and was always very shy and lonely because even after school started I came home... to play alone with the exception of a few times my parents allowed friends over... &I just want my son to have someone...
I never got to experience the brother sister or sister sister bond... &I always wanted too :(
Idk mommas... talk to me about this..

Comments

• well girl you never know, because my fiance and i have a son and he said that he didnt want another child but once i got pregnant again he was so excited! maybe he is just in a man mood right now!!! tell him that he will want to have another one or else the first one will never leave him alone because he will be all he has to play with!!!! im not a big fan of one child either just like you i always imagined have 2-4! because kids need friends! even if it is their siblings! just give him a little time he will come around :)
  • I thought the same thing that I was only going to have kids with one person... as much as I love my new bf I wished that I could have kept to that. As for everything.. he is making a decision now that he may not keep later down the road. You never know how he is going to feel five years down the road. My ex said the same thing and we had to kids, he may fall so in love with your baby and having a baby he may ask you for one later. He prolly doesn't wanna talk about it now because you guys have so much going on plus this baby hasn't even gotten here. Give it some time (like a few years) and hell prolly change his mind. Sorry if I seem scattered. In pain lol
  • Give it time. My husband never wanted kids til we had a surprised with my first. He is the love of his life. He was also very hesitant on having a 2nd but now we are, but he tells me to never ask again. Haha.
  • When the baby comes he will change his mind and if he doesn't ur still in the same boat so yes give him time and don't press the issue till the time is right
  • @oreganmama I told him he would change his mind later he said stop asking for another baby... I was like wow rude a*s!!!!! He has a sister and is convinced braxton(our baby) will not like his sister because he "doesn't" ugh. But thanks for advice :)
    @baby2dec14yayy well thank you dear & I hope! I remember being a only child n I hated it..... noone to bond with.. even to this day I think about siblings &feel lonely :(
    @kalikojenie thank you dear n no problem I understood your scattered talk cause I'm scatter brained :) haha! N pain? You beginning labor??
  • edited July 2011
    @jcmommy he sounds like my bd he told me "stop asking " I was like oh wow ok meanie :(
    @momof22be thanks dear I hope :)
  • I always said I never wanted kids. Then I met my husband and I knew immediately that I wanted his baby. I've been saying I just want one, no more after Achilles. Now I'm starting to think maybe just one more would be nice. I'm thinking of waiting a couple years and then trying again if I decide I want another. My husband has three children from two previous relationships and he's leaving it up to me to decide if we should have more. If he had it his way, we'd have a baby every year; he just adores babies and kids.
  • @VictoriaB awe he sounds like a awesome family Guy!! :)
    Or just enjoys making babies haha jk
    But he really does sound sweet! I love the idea of a man that's good w kids :)
  • Actually this baby is his only planned one. His kids are all beautiful and really smart. He's got some awesome genetics. :D He's even good with other people's kids.
  • awwwwwww belly buddie! @jay_brad you culd always just oopsie forget to take ur b/c lol I kid I kid but really I agree with previous posts maybe you should wait til after this ones born and see how he reacts with the lil one and maybe casually bring it up when ur bundle is like 1 or 2 n see what he says then! :)
  • Give him some time hon. Maybe after this baby grows up some, he'll decide he does want another child. If you two love each other, it will all work out. Don't stress yourself :)
  • Not labor, I wish! Back pain and kidney issues... :) trust me if I were in labor.. my post would be way more scattered and prolly semi bit*hy lol
  • I dont think people plan on having two bd.. Lol.. It.took about 7 years. to convince.mine for a second one.. The third was a compleat surprise.. On bc and bf.. So it was meant to be.. And u never know what the future holds for you.. So I always say never say never. Lol
  • @mommyofsoon2b3 I'm going to give him time!! But I just hate him shutting me down so bad :( he is like "NO!" Lol.
    @VictoriaB Aw lucky!! :) %%-
    @kalikojenie yeah I'm ready for my bundle to be here too!! Sorry about your kidney troubles :(