kinda freakin out.

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
So im pregnant with my first baby and having a hard time with my ever changing body. Im freaking out about how im going to lose my after baby weight... does anyone know how to make it all come off after giving birth? Is it super hard?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Breastfeeding, being active, taking walks, eating right, that kind of thing. Something i'm trying this time around will be using some different things that try to squeeze your hips and belly skin back in. just to help keep the extra from just hanging like I did last time.
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle thanks im so nervous about it. Im 18 so I keep thinking im kinda young to not be able to lose it within 6 months... but most of my gain is in my thighs so I look awful and I never seem to lose from my thighs :( im due in october so its not like ill be able to walk with her like id hoped cuz in wy it always snows by then
  • @Mommytoaprince im also getting one of those hope it helps... I've been going thru a lot of depression this pregnancy so I haven't been my normal working out self.
  • @Mommytoaprince im also getting one of those hope it helps... I've been going thru a lot of depression this pregnancy so I haven't been my normal working out self.
  • Sorry that posted so much dumb phone