I need your advice preglys! ( may be tmi ;) )

So my poor fiance hasnt had any nookie in over a month as i just cant be botherd or my belly makes me feel blergh! Im 7months btw. I need some help on how to make me feel in the mood and to give him a good time seeing as he hasnt had it in soo long! I dont fit. in any of my lingere sp* and most of my underwear is not matching paha. So any advice? :X

Comments

• Foreplay and lights off. Haha.
  • I'm sure if u just kiss for a while it will get u there. :)
  • Just tie a big ribbon/bow around your neck and "present" yourself naked. :ar!
  • @jcmommy good idea but seeing as its summer it dont get dark here till 11pm which by then id love to be in lala land :D
  • @blueberrysmom haha thats a good idea although he would just completly skip foreplay thn and thats no fair on me! haha
  • I know how you feel! I get the same way sometimes. Its so hard to be "sexy" when you feel like a cow or wanting to vomit.
  • Lights out!!! Usually doing it with you laying down and him standing on the side of the bed works well because your tummy doesn't get in the way
  • Have you tried alot of foreplay and going in all fours? im so glad i dont have this trouble, my belly is huge and we can still do it missionary
  • @janet_2011 yup just most positions other than spooning gives me terrible cramps in my stomach! So it really puts me off thinkin hes going to get bored :/

Plus being a typical man he just goes straight in for sex without the affection etc first. Just straight to my neck anf lady parts!
  • @Louisesfirstbaba you should just tell him that you need more than just sex.. he will understand, hopefully
  • This may be tmi... but how gentle do we need to be?? I am always nervous to rattle the baby or hurt her!
  • @rayray unless your doctor has specified for no sex or being careful when having sex then there is no need to worry about sex your baby is well protected in there and as much as guys wont like to admit it the is no guy big enough to reach baby the baby is most likely not even noticing the sex the baby enjoys the rocking motions and orgasm will release good hormones that make you and baby happy
  • I agree at @jtmoon89 my husband don't care what I'm wearing he finds my growing belly sexy even when I dont
  • Do something different like blindfolding him, and maybe using a feather or something to play with his senses! Lol look at me trying to give you advice I'm 36 weeks and I've only had sex 3 times, call me weird but I'm actually shy in this dept! My husband who is actually really shy has no problem with this though, even if hes gained weight hes always ready to take his clothes off!! Ha ha :-j