Ready to find out already

I am tired of waiting to find out what I am having! I am due the 28th of November and I don't get to do my gender u/s until August 2nd! The suspense is killing me! I will be 23 weeks and 1 day when we finally get to see our little one. Everyone that found out already is so lucky!

Comments

• No fair! :ar!
  • Why are they making you
    wait so long?
  • Shoot just hope what happened to me don't happen to you...

I'm due Nov 14th, went in on June 29th for my ultrasounds fully expecting to find out what I was having to find out that the baby wasn't positioned the right way. So now I have to wait till July 26th.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jessandjay I don't know why they are making me wait, my dr said she wanted me to be 21 weeks so I guess they are just putting me off till my next appt.
    I just hope my little one isn't going to be shy! I heard drinking orange juice makes u active, so I am drinking tons before my appt. :-D
  • I meant the baby active not me! Duh, preggo brain!
  • We have the same due date :-))) ill find out this week. Why Are they making you wait so long
  • Awww that's a long wait! I didn't wamna wait to the 18/20 weeks my doc said so I am finding out today at 16 weeks :)i just have to pay 50 tho LOL
  • My doctors office refused to let us have ours until we were 20 weeks I thought I was going to die! But she said there was no question that he's a boy so I guess it was worth the wait! I sipped on a cup of coffee on the way since it is over an hour to get there and we was wiggling all over the place!
  • I guess I had to wait because they didn't want to schedule me to come in before my next appt. They just wanted me to come in once. Only a week and a day till I find out! I can't wait!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I found out I'm having a girl :-)
  • I find out tomorrow, so excited!
  • Found out that we are having a boy! So excited! Can't wait to meet my little Lane Michael!
  • Whoooooo! Congratulations! :-)
  • Congratulations! !!