I don't think I can do it

I had my daughter May 16th. Today I have to return to work I am so sad and getting kinda depressed that I have to leave her with my husband since she was born I haven't left her side one second. I made my decision and am putting my two week notice in today but just thinking two weeks is far away :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm so afraid that's how I'm going to feel too. Like I'll get back to work for one day and then just quit... I totally understand!
  • @Mommy_of_two he had told me to quit a while ago before I had her but I said no anything extra can help
    @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle I hope they do fly by fast I have her on my lap and and getting a little teary knowing I have to leave her
    @blueberrysmom I know it's so hard leaving them it worries me what if she cries and all she want is mommy and I'm not there
    @LMelanson nope once I get there I will be a stay at home mom also I am scared to work over there lol
  • @Mommy2IsaiahnNGiselle I know it sucks we have to make sacrifices at times I alway thought when she is born I will be fine leaving her sike lol I'm losing it today I go in in 4 hours lol
    @Mommy_of_two I was so tempted to quit a while ago lol but I didn't and awe thanks those two little girls are my life :D
  • After I had my son I tried to go back, but it didn't work! I went back put my two week notice the first day and I only made it to my 4th day and never went back! It was hell with out my baby love :'(
  • @mommy_yaya that's how I feel right now like ugh I have to leave her sight I don't even leave to the market without her if she doesn't come I don't go simple as that man hopefully I can make it through the whole two weeks
  • I was like that too! But worst part was that I worked graveyard so I would have no rest at all! And I didn't want to sleep when he would be up, it was very exhausting and depressing, I would cry every time I would pump at work!
  • @mommy_yaya yes I bet t was harder especially if you worked grave that shift usually always sucks
  • I don't blame you at all!!! I went back to work when my daughter was 4 months old & only made it less than 3 months... and I was only working 3 days & about 10-12hrs a week! It was absolute torture- I cried all the way to & from work every day... it was awful & not worth it at all. We made some financial adjustments & I have stayed home with her ever since & will do so again with this one. :)