thought maybe it was just the hormones

But, nope not so much now. There is so much going on right now its Just to much. Somethings gotta give. Between my uncle n his cancer n chemo, the huge fight my brother n I had a while back n are no longer speaking, my mom n her selfish self, just finding out about my grams n her having stage 4lung cancer, me being preggers n the crap with my husband and my "best friends" I'm just done I feel like I'm breaking n I can't stop it. I've been laying in bed over an hour just crying n my hubby just walk in the room right past me then right back out n doesn't even look at me or acknowledge I'm even here.

Comments

• Wow. I'm sorry, hun. Is there anyone or anything that makes you happy right now. Anyone you can call to spend time with you and help get your mind off of things?
  • No not really I've tried to make plans with an old friend from school a couple times this week n she always ditches me at the last min. My life long "best friend" is in town n has been for over a week n hasn't called texted came over nothing. N I thought maybe ill just play with my dogs but all They wanted to do was fight with each other, hubby is always chasing them away from me cuz they may jump on me n knock me over which could hurt the baby so now they are scared to Hey close to me.
  • That's disappointing. Wow.
  • Yeah I'm Just done.
  • I don't blame you. Guess you have to find ways to make yourself happy and not depend on other folks. Good luck, sweetie.