HOW R MY SEPTEMBER MOMMIES???

2»

Comments

• im feeling pretty good besides the back pain and staying sleepy. it seems to have dragged by for me,i feel like ive been pregnant forever lol
  • @NewMomInSept I will definitely let you know. All through college I worked at a spa and always got massaged but since then I've only done them on special occasions. This will be my first prenatal and I'm stoked. Massage therapy is amazing so I cant wait to try it while pregnant.
  • due 9/27 scheduled c section a week before and jus anxious for time to go by fast i have so many things to do and i cant :(
  • I'm due Sept 20th with our first and besides my crazy hormones I feel amazing, back starting to ache a little but I'm so thankful for a wonderful pregnancy!!
  • Sept 25th is my due date I always have pressure he moves all night and im fed up with all the weight gain im ready to meet my lil one
  • Im due 9/22 and iv noticed myself getting uncomfortable. Iv had a pretty easy pregnancy thank god. But iv been waking up with some weird pains..
  • Sept 6 & IM SOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE. MY LOWER BACK HURTS :( HEAFACHES. SEEMS MORE SLEEPIER DURING THE DAY BUT CANT SLEEP AT NITE. RIGHT NOW, MY BACK HAS BEEN HURTING NON STOP ON TOP OF THAT MY BRAXTON HICKS ARE COMING MORE FREQUENTLY NOW... HATE THEM.
  • Im due 9/2 && believe it or not I feel great! I dnt feel lazy im always working but never tired I dnt have pain or aches just waiting to meet mommy's main squeeze!! :)
  • Wow its a lot of us due on 9/25!! :-) . I soo can't wait !!! I get lots of pressure as well. I had bad migraines in early 2nd trimester but not so bad anymore, acne is terrible, carple tunnel is bothering my hands, feet swelling just a lil but overall not doing so bad, LMAO. I've only gained 11lbs so far, so sure weight gain gonna really pickup now that I'm n last trimester. ;-) not gonna find out what I'm having til my gender reveal party...that's if i don't cancel it.
  • I am due Sept 7 but will probably have a c-sec in Aug if I make it that long. I been on bedrest since 18 weeks for my degenerating fibroids. So it has been going very slow for me. My baby shower was yesterday. I will be 32 w on wed. That's when I will find out if I will go till Aug or if baby is not tolerating my meds. If not I will be induced in the next week or so.
  • I'm due sept 14th and I am tired as hell! My legs hurt all damn day long and I get heartburn at the same time everyday. I keep having pelvic cramps that I swear if this was my first child I would be a regular at the ER! But its my second so I don't fret. I feel faintish all the darn time plus every morning I'm sick uggggggh! Other than that I am ok.... I don't know how big she is but she gotta be huge because I didn't show with my son up until like 34 weeks and he was 8lbs 13oz sooo she must be bigger. However I gained like 70lbs with him and lost like 30 with her. Who knows ladies..... I am ready to be Duh Dunn DUNN! Ugh..

But we are blessed!
  • @excitedforbaby: I'm due Sept 8th also! I'm so ready for little Landon to come! Pregnancy & summer are NOT a good mix! Lol! At my ultrasound last week, the dr says Landon is almost 5lbs! Yikes! And he's head down! This is my 2nd child. I have a 8yr old daughter
  • Wow.lol 5 pounds.whew! And congrats! This is my first one. @jlobaby
  • I'm due September 10th but screw all of that I need to get her here before September 1st so she won't have to sit out of school an extra year. Plus, I'm tired of being pregnant. :p
  • I'm due the 23rd and my hips hurt and my back. I get heartburn ever time I try to go to bed! My job sucks working at a gas station waiting on rude people. I can't wait for leave I'm so past ready for that. I am ready to meet my little man! All thats left is to set up the crib!!
  • 8 weeks to go and i feel like its flown by! I have been so blessed with a very easy pregnancy!
    Hope the rest of you ladies can keep holding out!