lost my house pissed stressed freaked out

We were supposed to move into a duplex in 1 week I'm due aug 9th we were ready to pay our deposit and rent yesterday and the crazy bitch calls and tells me we can't rent to you any more family is moving to town so we are going to rent to them. I have a freakin week to find something else. There is nothing close to the price in 3 freakin towns. I don't know what I'm gonna do

Comments

• I'm sorry that happened! That lady is a jerk!! I'm not due until October & we've been looking for a new place to live too & I am going crazy trying to find something worth it. I can't imagine how you feel! Good luck!! I hope you find something quick!!
  • Wow...you've got to be kidding me! I'm sorry :/ maybe its all protection..you never know. I hope you find something soon though! Good luck!
  • Wow...that's ridiculous. Did you sign a contract saying that you would get it because maybe you could get her in trouble for that...good luck and im sorry. That woman is a downright b*tch!
  • @kayleigh27 i was going to ask the same thing??

I had that happen to be last summer but i didnt have anything in paper so i couldnt do anything but move on and keep looking..
  • We didn't have anything on paper yet we tried to give her the deposit and sign papers almost 2 weeks ago but she wouldn't take the money I should have felt something was up
  • Wow yeah if she did know 2 wks ago she should of had enough balls to tell you then...or sooner!
  • We were almost in the same situation ...our lease ended and we had couple weeks to find something within our budget. Thank God we did! Even a better place then what we had...hopefully things go better for u Hun.
  • Omg I'm so sorry hun that's terrible :( my friend is going through the same thing... she can't find anything in that price range n the other places won't let them move in cause they have a lab pit mix who is such a sweetheart they also have a 14month old son. I really hope u have better luck then her don't give up try n stay positive ill keep u in my prayers